I fell down, and couldn't get up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God Victoria, that sounds awful, I had never heard of it before until i read your thread which was why I asked. You poor thing. . Maybe you should move to the Bahamas or another hot spot like that.
Take care of that ankle!
Wishing you a heatwave!
xxx:hug:

Hope your feeling better victoria I did exactly the same last year and spent christmas eve down casualty, ligament for me too, be careful as it will always be a weakspot now.

I feel for you

Believe it or not, I also fell over on the 23rd !!

I've fractured my left arm and that's the last thing I need !
I've got a newborn baby, we are going away in the morning and have a show to start preparing for when I get back.

Gina xx

EEKS new baby and a broke arm? UGH!! I can't imagine how hard it must be!

I'm going crazy trying to take care of 3 & 5yr old girls, wobbling about on a cane with a brace on PLUS I live in a house with 2 flights of stairs:rolleyes:
My house is like this:
main floor, stairs going up to the bedroom (12 + 3 steps at the top corner)
Straight ahead from front door, is kitchen, off to the side, 14 steps going down into the basement.
So, the basement is the family room, off of that is my laundry room/storage.
Trying to change movies for kids, do laundry, put away xmas crap in storage... put laundry away in bedrooms... you can imagine how long it takes me to get up and down and up and down and up and down the stairs again:sad:

Jac,
Actually, the funny thing is, it does't hurt so much? I'm thinking that maybe it's a minor sprain and just a tad weak? Mind you, it hurt like you know what when it happened. I felt myself turn white at the pain, and then I turned the air blue with my vocabulary. Lots of colours that day LOL

But, don't know what to do now.
It's snowing....
And I need to get a xmas basket (late) up the street to an old widowed neighbor who's alone and a very nice man. At halloween, he drove up to our place, and personally dropped off halloween candy for my girls. He's always out walking, watching everyone's places for them if they're away. A really kind sort.
Also, I'm supposed to be doing housecleaning for a friend tomorrow... don't know how I'll get there if I can't get my boots on:irked: Gettings boots on seems to be my biggest problem.

Giant hugs everyone and thanks oodles!!
:Love:

Get better soon x

Awww bless ya.. I only just saw this thread! LOL

Hope you are ok and healing well. xxxxxxxxx

I know how it feels. I could walk properly without limping for a fortnight after slipping on a pool of puppy pi$$ at the bottom of the stairs 4 years back.
It healed.. but now theres a click if I move my ankle round in a circle.
I never went to the hospital thinking it was just a sprain but now convinced it was fractured and hasnt set right.

I WILL NOT go back to the hospital for the very reason they may have to do a re-break!!
I'll live with the click thanks! LOL

Get well soon!

Latest posts

Back