I got pneumonia for my birthday today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but its ok to have a music game or towie or xfactor thread?

if i have caused any offence to anyone i fully understand and accept if a mod was to lock, close this thread.

i was simply seeking some company from my phone x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

With all due respect, I don't know about the music thread but a towie thread is a discussion thread. I can see from both sides here. I saw that GMG wants us to start using the blogs more for posts like this.

But personally I wouldn't ask you to blog something as its the mods job, not mine. I am not going to tell you where to post as its not my business but I beleive the other geek is only trying to advise you. I totally understand you cant use the blogs on your phone as I am the same.

I am not interested in an argument here and just wanted to Get my two cents in here.

I hope you are feeling better soon :) xx

With all due respect, I don't know about the music thread but a towie thread is a discussion thread. I can see from both sides here. I saw that GMG wants us to start using the blogs more for posts like this.

But personally I wouldn't ask you to blog something as its the mods job, not mine. I am not going to tell you where to post as its not my business but I beleive the other geek is only trying to advise you. I totally understand you cant use the blogs on your phone as I am the same.

I am not interested in an argument here and just wanted to Get my two cents in here.

Hi lolly it's a pain not seeing Blogs on phones isn't it? I agree I would leave it to the mods too as it just causes friction where none is needed, but that's life xx

Completely forgot!

How rude of me...

Happy birthday!!!!! :)

Also, what did you get? Anything special?

As for hairy men and women, I'm not fussed as long as they let me wax them when I want to :D x

Completely forgot!

How rude of me...

As for hairy men and women, I'm not fussed as long as they let me wax them when I want to :D x

flowers, a dress, money, coconut oils, a lovely original bloomingdales silver little brown bag key ring and a right royal telling off lol x

Completely forgot!

How rude of me...

Oh!!! I forgot too happy birthday hun!

Hi lolly it's a pain not seeing Blogs on phones isn't it? I agree I would leave it to the mods too as it just causes friction where none is needed, but that's life xx

blogs on phones would be good x

The towie thread is a dedicated discussion agreed, but at this time of the night is it really doing any harm? And there's us little bunch of geeks all awake at this silly time with work tomorrow but we're chatting to a geek in need ... and if you looking for an argument .. gr8nailz might be here in a minute lol
xxx

Yes it is a pain, hopefully it is updated soon. I do think it causes friction but I also think that in this case this geek was trying to help another geek out by informing her about blogs incase the didn't know. But yeah that is life :) x

flowers, a dress, money, coconut oils, a lovely original bloomingdales silver little brown bag key ring and a right royal telling off lol x

Lol .. happy birthday to our poor pathetically unwell friend! big hugs and love xxxxx

Yes it is a pain, hopefully it is updated soon. I do think it causes friction but I also think that in this case this geek was trying to help another geek out by informing her about blogs incase the didn't know. But yeah that is life :) x

I may be wrong, but do you not also need to subscribe to a blog? How does it work? X

Lol .. happy birthday to our poor pathetically unwell friend! big hugs and love xxxxx

thank you xxx when Im ill next i promise to blog it x

The towie thread is a dedicated discussion agreed, but at this time of the night is it really doing any harm? And there's us little bunch of geeks all awake at this silly time with work tomorrow but we're chatting to a geek in need ... and if you looking for an argument .. gr8nailz might be here in a minute lol
xxx

No it is not doing any harm and doesn't Bother me in the slightest. I just felt that the other geek (sorry in crap with names) that was stating the rules was only trying to help out incase proper princess didn't know about blogs.

Like I said its not up to me to tell people where to post and I wouldn't do that. I just wanted to get my two cents as I couldn't help myself.

Forgive me If I'm sounding ratty lol :). But that's it.

Dont want to argue with gr8nailz haha! Shes feisty! I'm not looking for an argument at all.

Last edited:
id say Im off to bed. but Im already there. so i bid you farewell for this evening. thank you.for the company, support and birthday wishes xxx

I may be wrong, but do you not also need to subscribe to a blog? How does it work? X

No I think you can see anyone's blog as long as thy aren't private. But you have to go out your way to see it which is also a pain. Hey, I'm not saying I'm loving the blogs. I use them now just so I don't get told off by any other geeks or the mods lol. X

No it is not doing any harm and doesn't Bother me in the slightest. I just felt that the other geek (sorry in crap with names) that was stating the rules was only trying to help out incase proper princess didn't know about blogs.

Like I said its not up to me to tell people where to post and I wouldn't do that. I just wanted to get my two cents as I couldn't help myself.

Forgive me If I'm sounding ratty lol :). But that's it.

Using want to arge with gr8nailz haha! Shes feisty!

i did know.hun. but as i was on my phone and i didn't see any harm i went ahead. xxx

id say Im off to bed. but Im already there. so i bid you farewell for this evening. thank you.for the company, support and birthday wishes xxx

Night Hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back