I got pneumonia for my birthday today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
id say Im off to bed. but Im already there. so i bid you farewell for this evening. thank you.for the company, support and birthday wishes xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

nite nite!

No I think you can see anyone's blog as long as thy aren't private. But you have to go out your way to see it which is also a pain. Hey, I'm not saying I'm loving the blogs. I use them now just so I don't get told off by any other geeks or the mods lol. X

Lol ;) x

i did know.hun. but as i was on my phone and i didn't see any harm i went ahead. xxx

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

No I know and it's fine, you don't have to explain yourself to me. :). Don't worry about it at all, I just wanted to clear things up. I'm feeling a bit hormonal so maybe I'm a bit irritable haha!

Hope your feeling better soon. And how you had a great birthday x

Night hunie. Let us know when you're better and sleep well xx

Not sure about the types of phones you have BUT I blog from my Iphone!

its not part of the app but if you open salon geek in your phones web browser (safari on my phone ) you can then blog.

Ok this has been reported so many times that I have decided to close it and remove some posts which were really PMs and not for public consumption!

Whether a thread should be a blog or not is actually down to the Moderators. We decided to relax the "Little Voice inside says blog it" because a) we were getting so much stick for it and b) it is difficult to decide what is chit chat and what is a blog.

All we ask is that there is a mix of quality content as well as chit chat type threads. We dont want this to become a Facebook clone were all that we see are "feelings" status type posts.

I would like everyone who has posted on this thread to re-read the site rules and try and abide by them as most of the rules have been broken in this one thread - oh maybe not, I dont think I saw anyone peddling their wares LOL!

As Mizzy_Dizzy has pointed out, it is possible to blog from an iphone so maybe it is possible from other phones by using the browser rather than the Salongeek app.

I am sure this will be on Sam's to do list when he gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back