I have just ordered Shellac , could I be anymore excited :-)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi to all you shellac lovers , i have just ordered mine and am so excited to try it out , i just wanted to know what is the rrp price for this treatment and what do you guys include in the treatment , do you tidy up the nails then apply the shellac or do a full manicure ??
really interested to know everyones opinions on this
i know there is probably a million threads on this so i apoligize in advance for starting a new one :)

:D:D

Why not join the Shellac Lovers Group got lots of advice on there! or alternatively do the Shellac course! you'll pick up lots of tip and tricks to get you started! and also answer all your questions on pricing :D xxx

Yeah thats a much better idea , thanks you so much :))))

So i have recieved my shellac today which is fab by the way but has anyone had any problems opening the uv lamp shell top , i have spent two hours nearly trying to get the top off , but the box shows push in arrows but mine hasnt got them on so i have no idea how to open the top
Has anyone else had this problem or could help me to open it ?

Thank you :)

Yep, I got mine last week and after struggling with it for 10 mins handed it to my husband. He managed to get it open after a couple of attempts. I think I was just scared of applying too much force and breaking it.

Good luck opening it

Ok this is so hard to explain in text but if you look on YouTube there is a tutorial on opening Cnd lamp. It's a bit stuff first time but it will just pop out x

i had this problem this week when i got mine, i rang sweet squared in the end as got so frustrated! Was told to use one hand instead of two, and with thumb push outwards and upwards and viola!

Haha ohhh im laughing to myself here but im so glad its not just me , i was thinking i needed to strengthen up at the gym , thank you all for your lovely replys i will look at the video on youtube.
Pheww stress over

:D

So i have recieved my shellac today which is fab by the way but has anyone had any problems opening the uv lamp shell top , i have spent two hours nearly trying to get the top off , but the box shows push in arrows but mine hasnt got them on so i have no idea how to open the top
Has anyone else had this problem or could help me to open it ?

Thank you :)

Haha I had the same problem! Ignore the arrows, try lifting outwards lifting one side only, it worked for me after spending hours, nearly crying with frustration and getting very sore thumbs! :-(

Latest posts

Back