I Heart SalonGeek.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you do this on the app for phones?

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

It's not available on the apps, but am going to see if we can get them in :)

I like...no, no I HEART this!

With a heart heart here and a heart heart there, there a heart here a heart everywhere a heart heart.........

Woooo!

Love this, but I only use the app! :(

So we can still rep when we really like what someone says, but no one will know, and heart a post when we want everyrone to know we like a post ;)
or BOTH if it is that awesome a post lol!!

Reminds me of Geekmolians ... nice little extra touch :green:

so i have now logged on through safari - how do we do this, confused geek!

so i have now logged on through safari - how do we do this, confused geek!

There's a little heart at the bottom of each post click it to heart a post xx

ooh i thought you had to activate it somehow on your account! silly me! oh to be loved!
thankx

ooh i thought you had to activate it somehow on your account! silly me! oh to be loved!
thankx

I'm sure someone will come along & :heart: you soon lol xx

Wow. Great idea. Makes me want to write more replys.
I've already hearted lots of comments :Love:

Last edited:
I get it now, It automatically appears on your post, but you can't see your own! (is this correct?!)I thought you had to activate it or post it on there! Duh! I'm liking this heart! Xx

I get it now, It automatically appears on your post, but you can't see your own! (is this correct?!)I thought you had to activate it or post it on there! Duh! I'm liking this heart! Xx

That's it xx

Thanks for this! I tend to read a lot but post very little (and never think to use the rep points) so it's another nice way to show appreciation for others posts or to agree with things they say without feeling the need to post pretty much the same again! =)

I've been having a little play with 'hearts' and I can heart forum posts but if I try to heart a blog post an error message pops up saying access denied?

x

It's such a great idea to do this <3

Latest posts

Back