I just can't figure out how to make the smile...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pinkchicnails said:
what really helped me was sams tutorial on here. (in the tutorials section) i printed it out - then i went out and bought some purple powder (from the mosaic collection) and some cheap nail tips from boots.
i just practised and practised my smiles on the cheap tips - by using the purple powder it made it easier to see where i was going wrong. i also numbered them all and could definately see an improvement. xx

thats a clever idea rach !

I must try that.....need to get better on the old l+p got lazy with gel !

glad i had a quick look at this thread geeks! great tips here from all of you, given me the kick up the bum i need to grab the brightest colour powder i can find in my box of tricks, get the box of tips and and get practicing!!!!!

Ta xxxx

pinkchicnails said:
what really helped me was sams tutorial on here. (in the tutorials section) i printed it out - then i went out and bought some purple powder (from the mosaic collection) and some cheap nail tips from boots.
i just practised and practised my smiles on the cheap tips - by using the purple powder it made it easier to see where i was going wrong. i also numbered them all and could definately see an improvement. xx

This is a fantastic idea.... I have also used this idea to practice zone 3 too..... with students that don't think they touch the skin! With black powder you KNOW if you're leaving a free margin or not!!

Sorry i've been slow to respond to this thread guys... I'm going to do a step by step of the french enamel thing soon xx

Mandini said:
This is a fantastic idea.... I have also used this idea to practice zone 3 too..... with students that don't think they touch the skin! With black powder you KNOW if you're leaving a free margin or not!!

Sorry i've been slow to respond to this thread guys... I'm going to do a step by step of the french enamel thing soon xx

I know you have already told me how to do it but i still look forward to the step by step :lol:

Heia fra Portugal!

All the best, you will get there!

XX

Vanja-Norwegian in Portugal

Heia Vanja! :green:

So many great tips here!

Do it, Amanda! It wooooooooooooorks!!!! Thank youuuuuuu!!!!!:hug:

I've been doing L&P for more than 6 yrs but never get asked for P&W. But did last week , they were C**P. So it was out with the tips & practice,practice. They are starting to look respectable again. I use bright colours to practice too. I did mine with bright blue & I've gotten sooooo many comments.

What is P&W short for?

Latest posts

Back