I know this is probably a stupid question, but what is a Poppit???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

kitkat68

Reaction score
:rolleyes: I keep seeing this word and it's driving me nuts. I would like to know what it is lol.

Deena

Reaction score
Hi. If you do a search, you'll be inundated with threads on this very device. Happy reading! :)

turkishtart

Reaction score
Arrr that's so mean :)

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
nope, not mean... the search engine for the site can be found by clicking on the search tab at the top of the page :wink2:

minky

Reaction score
nope, not mean... the search engine for the site can be found by clicking on the search tab at the top of the page :wink2:

Hi Sandi I'm so glad you said that wasn't mean :confused:,
as I do sometimes recommend that people do a search too ,
I actually just did recommend a search not half an hour ago on hair extensions , oops :eek:
the reason being ;
is only because I know that they will indeed find a vast amount of fab information already written down by people that have taken the time out to answer the same question .
There is so much to be found on here if we do a search first on the chosen topic :hug: x

oey

Reaction score
Hi Sandi I'm so glad you said that wasn't mean :confused:,
as I do sometimes recommend that people do a search too ,
I actually just did recommend a search not half an hour ago on hair extensions , oops :eek:
the reason being ;
is only because I know that they will indeed find a vast amount of fab information already written down by people that have taken the time out to answer the same question .
There is so much to be found on here if we do a search first on the chosen topic :hug: x

And it saves having to wait for somebody to reply when the answer is there in an instant!

Latest posts