I love L&P but HATE the smell! Any Gel recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With regards to the Ezflow soak off for extending...is it really strong enough? Which ones do i need? and is there one inparticualar that i would need for extra strength?

Which Bio is for extending, i have forgotton because i never got on with it.

Im going to have to try a soak off one i think but in my experience, infills are a pain in the butt on rubbery soak off gels :/

Interesting Geeg about gel having as much vapour as l&p but not smelling :/

God i hate filing gel hard gel though, i just want an alternative. Really am scared of using an electric file, i cant be the only one out there :/.

Thanks for your help guys. x

For extending Bio Sculpture it would be Free Edge gel which is the colour of the free edge & S Gel which is clear & the strongest that they do

nsi balance, and ibd, no smell, no lifting, self levelling , excellent

jules

i forgot to add, i did acrylic for 8 years and always seemed to have chest infections , since i started gel never had any and i have been doing nails 20 years

jules

Jules ; nice to hear someone who has experienced that hun, i mean not nice for you obviously lol you know what i mean.

Do you wear a mask when filing the gel off? Obviously you cant soak so loads more dust. x

Has anyone tried the clarite l&p by opi? It's odour free. Dont know anything about it though lol :)

Correct me if im wrong but the less smelly the acrylic, the less strong and sturdy the extension i have heard and i think, experienced. :/

Hand & Nail Harmonys Gelish do a great soak off builder gel called Structure. also their reveal gel mentioned earlier is great for tip extension, then use the structure to build, then colour choice. I think these products together or seperatelty give great options for nail techs. Also the reveal can be used in a UV or LED lamp.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Latest posts

Back