I Love this site!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eyemunique

Reaction score
Hi guys

I was having loads of trouble with my NSI gel lifting. I trained with NSI at a salon in Wakefield, but unfotunatly, they weren't interested in offering support after I had finished the training. (I am going to ring NSI headquarters and let them know!!!).

Anyway, I read a thread saying that it could be because I have been using the basic 1 step blush as a base (this was what I was taught...) A girl said to try using the builder gel as a base, it's fantastic!!! I put an overlay on my own nails using the builder gel and I have had no problems with lifting or cracking at all.

Thankyou so much!!!

Natalie

im glad you got your problems sorted.i use nsi aswell and ii love there products and there customer service is excellent.do you have there dvd because if you dont it is worth getting.i think its fab.
sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with them for me this is the first negative thing ive heard about there service so lets hope it was just a one off.:)

I love NSI also. I originally started out life as a technician with Magnetic, but I just didn't get on with it. I found the acrylic went yellow and just wasn't nice to work with.

To be honest, the lady at the salon in Wakefield did training for NSI, but was backing another brand of gel, I think it was Go Gel. She wasn't happy that I wasn't interested in buying anything other than NSI. I use NSI acrylic, and all of the spaRITUAL range so I wanted to use their gel too.

I wonder if you can help me though, I find the paint on white gel too runny for me. I have been looking at the Balance White Constructor Gel and the White Sculpting gel, but I am not sure which one to use. It is mainly for overlays as I prefer to do full sculpts in acrylic.

Any advice??

hi - try the x-treme white gel by NSI

I use this when doing french overlays and also on top of clear tips when doing when I do enhancements

nicola
x

Last edited:
hi - try the x-treme white gel by NSI

I use this when doing french overlays and also on top of clear tips when doing when I do enhancements

nicola
x

What is the difference between them all? It's just that I live quite far away from the Manchester headquarters so I haven't been able to sample all of the products.

Natalie
x

the x-treme white gel is one of the colour gels they do - this was what the tutor recommended when I did the workshop at NSI in manchester and I find it better for me when doing french overlays etc - colour is whiter and i find it easier to play with when doing french

the white constructor is a lot thicker so wont move and will stay where placed untill you cure

the bright white tip was what was originally used for doing french I think - but I dont find it white enough and when i was learning I found it difficult to use - although I would prob find it easier now been doing for a while - just have found that the x-treme white works for me so have stuck with it

and the white sculptor is for sculpting white tips - although I havent used it

I havent got the brush on white so you know more than me on that one - lol

if it is the salon / training academy I think you mean in wakefield centre- that is where I got my x-treme white gel from

xx

the x-treme white gel is one of the colour gels they do - this was what the tutor recommended when I did the workshop at NSI in manchester and I find it better for me when doing french overlays etc - colour is whiter and i find it easier to play with when doing french

the white constructor is a lot thicker so wont move and will stay where placed untill you cure

the bright white tip was what was originally used for doing french I think - but I dont find it white enough and when i was learning I found it difficult to use - although I would prob find it easier now been doing for a while - just have found that the x-treme white works for me so have stuck with it

and the white sculptor is for sculpting white tips - although I havent used it

I havent got the brush on white so you know more than me on that one - lol

if it is the salon / training academy I think you mean in wakefield centre- that is where I got my x-treme white gel from

xx

Yeah, that's the one. It is called Picasso's?

The paint on white is really really runny so you have to do one nail at a time.

I will try the extreme white.

Thanx or your help

Natalie
x

I use NSI too but am now going to train with CND as I love their products!!

perfectbeauty gave some great info.:)
i have only used the white sculptor which is really thick,i find this quite easy to use and i think it is great for sculpting.
i also use the brush on white as i use this for my french on l&p enhancements.i found this quite hard to use at first so i applied it using my dotting tool instead of a brush which made it 10x easier for me.
i havent used the white contructor or the x-tereme white gel as i was told when i went to the olympia nail show in london that the white sculptor and brush on white were the better out of the 4 gels but ive never had any reason to try the others. you could always phone nsi and ask them yourself what the difference is and what ones they think would suit you better,they are always so helpful there number is 0500 131 009 or there website is Home - Nail Systems International (UK) hths:)

Latest posts

Back