I need a blue Shellac, help me choose!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa.sharrock

Reaction score
Bit wary of Blue polish as for me it's never been much of a favourite with customers, I have Hotski and Water Park and they're one of my shelf sitter colours. But I would like a more winter blue so it's either Midnight Swim or the new Blue Rapture. What do you think would be the more popular or do you find blues to be one of the least popular colours.

I haven't got Blue Rapture yet but I love Midnight Swim, its deep and dark with a bit of subtle sparkle too :D

I've had more interest in Blue Rapture xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Blue rapture is gorgeous x

I've only just got blue rapture so I can't comment on it yet, but I do love Midnight Swim. It's definitely an autumn/winter colour, and on short nails it looks oh, so chic.

I haven't got blue rapture yet. But midnight swim is one of my most popular colours its gorgeous with a nice subtle sparkle :)

Midnight Swim and then get the new additives collection it has two gorgeous blues in it that really look fab with midnight swim

Midnight swim x

Tutti frutti and fedora, Blackpool and negligee, city scape and tutti frutti,faux fur and negligee are all nice blues x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Midnight Swim. :)

A unanimous vote for Midnight Swim -

Midnight Swim it is!

Thank you ladies. :):hug:

Midnight Swim was a huge hit for me last winter but Blue Rapture is currently rapidly on it's heels, it so classy so it depends it you want a creme or metallic colour. I loved using Midnight Swim with a holographic silver fine glitter for art effects xxx

OK, I did Blue Rapture today on a lady's feet. Oh. My. Life. It looked amazing! So chic, and on tanned feet with denim ankle grazers it was fab!

Arrrgggghhhhhh I'm now dithering!!!!

Eeeny meeeny miny mo....

Oh for goodness sake, Lisa, get them both and stop faffing about!

Oh to hell with it, it's only money buy both!

hahahaha, BOTH in the bag!

:biggrin:

Oh Lisa buy them all!!!!!! Hahaha!

Lynne, you crack me up!

Wow. Water park all the way for me!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back