I need a one day waxing course!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooeeitsme

Reaction score
pleeeeeeaseee help.........I am stressing beyond belief at the moment as i am presetly studying a beauty course in the evenings for my nvq2 in beauty..... however its only the face that the course focuses on and i need to find a quick one day waxing course (or at a least a short course of waxing) to build up my portfolio so when college ends i can take my little bed on wheels out to the women of my town for beauty treatments and waxing

Ok did i also mention im a single mum on benefits so i cant pay for my course unless i can find a courses that is funded?!?! now you can see why im stressing arrrgghh help:cry:

anyone got any advice??? im based in gatwick so can head to london for a day course or brighton

any help is good help for me

ta muchly xxx:)

Why not enrol on a local government waxing course and see if they'll fund it? How come the course only covers the face?

Have you asked you tutor for any advice on further training. She may be able to help.
Are you doing NVQ Beauty Therapy? It is a little strange a beauty course only covering the face!

because it is only a evening course they couldnt fit the whole body in as they have told me.
which i think is their way of getting me to come back next year lol all my tutor said was there were short courses in private colleges !!?!?

I would be concerned about an NVQ level 2 course to qualify you in full body waxing that only covers the face??? You will obviously not be trained to the full extent body waxing requires so how can they issue you with a certificate I would take this up with the governing body or at least head of department if your course requires you to go back next year to complete then surely this is the best thing you can do or they wont be able to issue your certificate?

Last edited:
pleeeeeeaseee help.........I am stressing beyond belief at the moment as i am presetly studying a beauty course in the evenings for my nvq2 in beauty..... however its only the face that the course focuses on and i need to find a quick one day waxing course (or at a least a short course of waxing) to build up my portfolio so when college ends i can take my little bed on wheels out to the women of my town for beauty treatments and waxing

Ok did i also mention im a single mum on benefits so i cant pay for my course unless i can find a courses that is funded?!?! now you can see why im stressing arrrgghh help:cry:

anyone got any advice??? im based in gatwick so can head to london for a day course or brighton

any help is good help for me

ta muchly xxx:)

Can you not pop along to the day time students class when they do the body waxing? Should only be a day or two.

Latest posts

Back