I need advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week I am just starting out as mobile and have had a few clients who have kids who have grubby hands, snotty noses and who handle my products stop much...

I see where you're coming from and in most cases I would just get on with it or do as you've suggested and ask for another adult or do after bedtime appointments but I kid you not these children had absolutely no discipline I can't imagine there would be a time when they are all in bed! Maybe I'll ask her if she gets in touch. But in regards to the other adult being present...her partner was actually in during the appointment. He was just as bad as the kids wandering in and out, didn't entertain the children for one minute just complained about the smell and the fact she had asked him to make a sandwich for one of them..
I wish I didn't have all of these excuses I'm not normally the type to avoid going back as I know what business I'm in and what to expect, I think I've just had an exceptionally bad experience with this one!
If she's really desperate I might offer her to visit me at home and set up for her on the understanding she comes alone. I really don't want to upset her..

Latest posts

Back