i need some help????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy

Reaction score
hi everyone
im having this problem with my skin
ive been using dermalogica dermal clay, daily microexfoliat, active moist
the problem is that my skin will not clear up ive been using thease for 4 months now but no joy
i have loads of spots < rash > around the bottom of my face on the jawline and and around the mouth going on to the cheeks plus i have a load of blackheads on the nose they started clearing but they come back again i havent change my diet they never disappear some of them turn in to big yellow spots others you cant even feel them just see them they look really horrible they look like a bad shaving rash, they wont go its really getting me down i hate going out i dont wear make up some of them really hurt so please can anyone help me :cry:​

hi everyone

im having this problem with my skin
ive been using dermalogica dermal clay, daily microexfoliat, active moist
the problem is that my skin will not clear up ive been using thease for 4 months now but no joy

i have loads of spots < rash > around the bottom of my face on the jawline and and around the mouth going on to the cheeks plus i have a load of blackheads on the nose they started clearing but they come back again i havent change my diet they never disappear some of them turn in to big yellow spots others you cant even feel them just see them they look really horrible they look like a bad shaving rash, they wont go its really getting me down i hate going out i dont wear make up some of them really hurt so please can anyone help me :cry:​

I would advise you seek doctors advice.It sounds like you may have some sort of skin infection.

I have just had to take my son to the Doc's because he had a crop of spots around his mouth that turned into a bit of a rash.I was worried it may be impetigo but the Doc said he didn't think it was and that he thought it was Folicilitus(spelling)Its an infection that is caused from spot being touched,bacteria gets into the hair follicle causing the rash.

He has some cream now that he has to use 3 times a day,just waiting to see an improvement.

The blackheads I would steam to treat,then gently extract,using tissue around wahed fingers or a comedone extractor.

Have you been for a skin analysis?Not for the rash though,as I said I would recommend a Dr look at that just to make sure it's not bacterial.HTH

Hi,
I agree. If you have been using the products for 4 months and there is no improvement then go to your doctor or a dermatologist to have it checked out. Expecially if it looks like rash!

hi i could post some pics up to show you what it looks like if this will help

hi i could post some pics up to show you what it looks like if this will help
I would still advise you go to Dr's or see a pharmacist in your chemist,it could be a simple thing that just requires an antibiotic cream as said earlier.:green:

Sorry to hear your prob. These things can really get you down - i know. :hug:

If you don't mind me being cheeky - what's you age? Have you been through any particular amount of 'extra' stress. The area you have your rash is where stress can unveil itself.

Be careful not to over-stimulate your skin. Give it some time to heal ie. don't pic (I know its hard). Try using some tea tree prior to seeing the doc. If this is an infection this may help. And the usual, up you water intake - this can really help.

Latest posts

Back