I need some magnifying flip over glasses has anyone got them ? or something helpful ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi I wear glasses for reading which are fine , but i still cant see very close up work ,
and I really do need to see the nails for my l&p .
at the moment I wear another pair of glasses over my ordinary glasses .:eek:
Someone said I could buy jewelers magnifying flip over glasses that can be attached to the top of my own glasses and flip down ?
has anyone ever heard of this?
I don't want bi focals though,
any ideas?
I really don't want to not miss anymore l&p out at the sides of my work :rolleyes:

how about some glass's you can buy at drug stores that are magnifying ? ....thats what I use at the moment as I don't want bi focals either........and mine work great...besides the dust that collects on the lenses !:irked:

how about some glass's you can buy at drug stores that are magnifying ? ....thats what I use at the moment as I don't want bi focals either........and mine work great...besides the dust that collects on the lenses !:irked:
:hug::hug:

That's what I have done!! ( I have bought magnifying glasses from the drug store) and they work wonderfully!!!
But I'm sure some of my clients think that I am as blind as a bat, when I put them on!! LOL

Janet

Thank you guys, that helped a lot I bought some magnifying glasses from the pound shop and they are brill thanks again :hug: x

I have visited my optician and explained the problem, and now have a pair of specs just for doing nails, he has got the correct focal lenghth, so that they give me the correct sight at exactly the correct distance from the nails, these specs are not a lot of good for anything else, (they are too strong for most other things - eg computer etc.) but have realy helped when doing nails.

Latest posts

Back