I need to know exactly what this is!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SistaBliss

Reaction score
This pic is doing the rounds at the moment and I am in love with these nails!! Does anyone know what product this is, it look like some kind of stick on but I have no idea what! Please please can someone help me? I will carry on looking but I'm not having much luck. Thanks all

Attachments

• 10369201_10201420428427280_7511785055529095506_n.jpg
    10369201_10201420428427280_7511785055529095506_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 698
There's another thread about this set of nails lol it turns out they're stick on nails but no-one can find out exactly what the make is as they were done in Korea x

oh is there?? oh no! i did search but couldn't find anything thanks for letting me know x

Could you not try to recreate it?

Cream puff, pastel additives, clearly pink, finish with titanium pearl to get the effect? Then topcoat you're done!

That's just an off the top of my head suggestion so if I'm wrong then sorry! Xxxx

You can get a similar colour by doing cake pop under an irrisistible light pink glitter from the island collection.

Actually I think I'd try strawberry smoothie as the base colour and moonlight and roses as the second 😊

*tag on from my first post*

White shellac/gel polish with white opalescent foil?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

thanks for the suggestions i may well give them a go i just get frustrated when i try to recreate something and it never turns out how i expect it to! these nails are so beaut! i did do a display tip earlier using cake pop with an iridescent white artiglio glitter it's nice but not quite what i'm after

You can get a similar colour by doing cake pop under an irrisistible light pink glitter from the island collection.

i have a few of the irresistible glitters but whats the island collection? i've not heard of it. i can't see it on s2 either

great thank you for that

White shellac/gel polish with white opalescent foil?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Would you share, please, where to get white opalescent foil?

i've just ordered this, someone found it and put it on a facebook group i'm a member of, just hope it's what i'm after but it's cheap so i haven't lost loads if it's not!

Attachments

• BA1-7.jpg
    BA1-7.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 399
Lol, I started the other thread concerning that exact pic...... Still no luck tracking down an alternative. Alot of polishes hint at being similar, but not really a close match.
Would be interested in the foil also if someone wouldn't mind posting a link? :p

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

we have great taste! I dont think there's a polish that comes close. I should of put a link up for the foil I'm in bed now but if you go to eBay and do a search for foil b1-7 it should come up with this foil its being sent from hong kong but I'm prepared to wait! x

LOL, it's amazing what we go through to get what we want.

I haven't stopped searching for a match, but don't want the stick on nails of the original. :Love:

This is kinda close....:irked:

Revlon Angelic.jpg

Revlon Angelic

i have a few of the irresistible glitters but whats the island collection? i've not heard of it. i can't see it on s2 either

It was a pack of 3 I got from s2, I will look at the exact name of the glitter when I go into the salon today x

It was a pack of 3 I got from s2, I will look at the exact name of the glitter when I go into the salon today x

My guess is confetti pink 😉

Steph xx

Latest posts

Back