I need your professional advice re: colouring!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethya

Reaction score
Hi Lovlies, I am not qualified in colouring hair, but I want my own hair coloured from being a dark brown to a dark auburn colour as seen in the following picture... Google Image Result for http://woohair.com/large/Lindsay_Lohan_Brown_Hair_24.jpg
Of course I'm not going to colour it myself I just want to know how to ask for it...

I want it at first glance to be a rich deep colour and immediately after to be able to see the auburn tones. (if that makes sense?)

I don't want it to look a block purple or a block red or a block brown, I want it just like the picture, anyone got anything I can tell the stylist without sounding know it all?!

Thanks all:) Beth x:lol:

Take the picture in an say u want it exactly like that

Hi Lovlies, I am not qualified in colouring hair, but I want my own hair coloured from being a dark brown to a dark auburn colour as seen in the following picture... Google Image Result for http://woohair.com/large/Lindsay_Lohan_Brown_Hair_24.jpg

I am not qualified either but I have to color my own hair as there are no salons here that cater to moms and I do not have anyone who can watch my lil ones. Also, I do not have the luxury to sit in the chair a couple hours to get a nice color done. I get my colors from Amazon or Sally's and so would LOVE this color. Can anyone tell me the formula to recreate it? I was thinking it was a light cool brown mixed with a dark strawberry blonde. Is this correct or am I way off? Please any advice would be appreciated!

Please also, I am not trying to insult anyone by doing my hair myself nor trying to take business from people, I just have babies and I would LOVE for a salon to open with a babysitting section, like Giant Eagle's. Please help =). Thank you.

I'm sorry poppette but our Hair geeks are not going to give advice on how to use professional use products to a non pro.
It would be irresponsible of them to do so, its not all about losing business, but health and safety. They have spent years training to use their colour products, (which are chemicals) and colouring with pro products is not something that should be done at home.

Latest posts

Back