I no longer support CND Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As some of you may know, im a huge advocate of CND, particularly shellac. After I couple of runs with the product, I find that it's too hard to remove cleanly. A hallmark of any fact is that you can reproduce it anywhere in the world. I just did not achieve the same removal experience as advertised by CND.

Sadly for gels, I will move on to OPI Prohealth and will never ever go back to Shellac. I love CND with all my heart only for it to be broken by false promises.

I urge everyone here to convert to OPI prohealth. It works extremely well. 10 mins and the ENTIRE gel falls off the nails. But you will need the new OPI lamp which cost a whooping 130$

Shellac needs to be reformulated.

If you don't like a product, don't buy it. Vote with your money. I'm quite happy with Gelish.

Yes me too, I had to ping my certificates to them to set up my account and buy my trial kits. Have you tried their normal polish?
I've only tried iLac so far but going to have a good look at everything at PB Exel. Can't wait, but worried my bank balance will be suffering! X

I love INK! They’re definitely my favourite. Going stock up at PB :) I’m saving up all my money from treatments to buy the gel extension kit and some more iLac! Don’t think I’ll have much money left for anything else though haha x

I actually had a client this week who had Shellac done from Slovakia. On removing it, I noticed the base layer took a little bit more time to remove but it took me roughly 30 minutes to do that soak off.

I actually had a client this week who had Shellac done from Slovakia. On removing it, I noticed the base layer took a little bit more time to remove but it took me roughly 30 minutes to do that soak off.

That is exactly why I stopped using it. OPI prohealth will come off entirely without any residue in 5 mins

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back