I priced lash infill by week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rippersroo

Reaction score
Hi
So I priced infills like this:
2 weeks £20
3 weeks £25
4 weeks £35
After 4 wks a new set will be required including removal of any remaining lashes.
The thing is I've got 2 people now booked in at the 2week and 6 days haha. I'm now wondering what to charge? I Spose I will have to stick to my prices-am I just being greedy??!
One of the clients always comes back at 2 weeks and the amount of lashes she has left varies every time. This week her infill took me 45mins but 2 weeks before it took me 20mins!
I can't now turn around and say it's £25 can I? As then I'll be pricing by amount of lashes left.
The other client is new and hasn't had a infill yet so I don't know what hers will be like. I just don't know if there's more gaps I should do £25 and then they turn around and say well it's not 3 weeks yet! Do you think they are just pushing it? What would you do? Thanks geeks xx

Maybe you need to tweak your prices so you have an intermediate price - I do the following:

2 weeks - £20
3 weeks - £30
4 weeks - £40
5+weeks - £45-60 (new set is £60, but I dont say they have to have a new set after 4 weeks as its not necessary)

So if a client is over say 2 weeks but before 3 weeks I charge £25, but 2 weeks and 6 days is practically 3 weeks.
x

Maybe you need to tweak your prices so you have an intermediate price - I do the following:

2 weeks - £20
3 weeks - £30
4 weeks - £40
5+weeks - £45-60 (new set is £60, but I dont say they have to have a new set after 4 weeks as its not necessary)

So if a client is over say 2 weeks but before 3 weeks I charge £25, but 2 weeks and 6 days is practically 3 weeks.
x

Off the subject but Miss Pink your logo looks brilliant:biggrin:

Thanks miss pink. I've just had loads of price lists printed so changing price is really not an option at the moment.
I'm just worried if they question it, do you think it's ok to say that it's practically 3 weeks? Thankyou x

Ah ok. No def not, its 1 day, so I would charge for 3 weeks x

Latest posts

Back