I seem to be sensitive to Lash Perfect Ultimate Glue, alternatives please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rheanna

Reaction score
Hi all, I trained in lash perfect last year and found someone nearby to do mine, started off with no problems but gradually developed this problem with the glue (bloodshot eyes, swelling lids, dermatitis) she's always used the ultimate on me & I know I can use the sensitive but I've never got on that great with my clients (lashes don't last as long - takes longer to lash, more prone to clumping etc)

So my question is are there any other alternatives? Is there anything else I can do to minimise risk of sensitivity (does cleanse, primer and sealer make a big difference? Or are there other sensitive glues that are still quick acting and long lasting. Gutted at the thought of going without my lashes!

Hope someone can help

Anyone able to help?

I had the exact same issue with mine. I would be interested in finding a cure!

Going to try one more time :( can anyone help?

This happened to me but I not to the degree that its has had on you . Have you tried wearing a mask ? and also taking anti histmanine tablets ?

You could also try using a lash dryer which acts as a humfidifer to prevent the fumes being drawn to the eye

Mine passed and now I have no problems . Hope you manage to sort ir out

I think you are allergic to the CYANOCRYLATE in the adhesive, this is in all EE glues don't waste your money like I did trying to find one that works sadly I didn't :sad: there are a few of us on here that not only can't wear them but we have problems working with the glues. I brought an air purifier which works for me hope this helps xx

This happened to me but I not to the degree that its has had on you . Have you tried wearing a mask ? and also taking anti histmanine tablets ?

You could also try using a lash dryer which acts as a humfidifer to prevent the fumes being drawn to the eye

Mine passed and now I have no problems . Hope you manage to sort ir out

Thanks I don't have the problem lashing other people - its when I get my own lashes done! So obviously can't wear a mask then lol I do take antihistamines and place damp pad under the lash stone I wasn't trained on Infills particularly do you still all use primer each time? Is it true the glue can react more if lashes aren't cleansed primed and then sealed properly? Or do we do that to ensure they stay on longer?

Thanks Meekz did you have the same problems with the sensitive glues?

Latest posts

Back