I thought IBX was a professional only product!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
hi guys
in disapointed to find out that a client of mine now wants do do her own and her friends ibx treatments after she purchased the duo pack ibx online from Dennis Williams! I checked out the website and shes right! She is able to buy it! X

What!!!!

the website says supplying professionals throughout the UK . . . do you not have to prove you are a pro? disgusting. What a let down.

edit to add: you really need the right lamps tho, and to know the correct procedure. The instructions that come with it are not very clear.

Last edited:
the site also shows the price of shellac! Im going to have a good look through this site and see what else is revealed to clients! X

What!!!!
edit to add: you really need the right lamps tho, and to know the correct procedure. The instructions that come with it are not very clear.

Well any non professional can log onto this site and read all the instructions ...

hi guys
in disapointed to find out that a client of mine now wants do do her own and her friends ibx treatments after she purchased the duo pack ibx online from Dennis Williams! I checked out the website and shes right! She is able to buy it! X

All of the Famous Names distributors worlwide know for 110% that we do NOT sell to end users/ consumers.
I'll inform Linda Nordstrom about this.

In the Benelux countries, we also create an online webshop, but first buyers need to give their details... if we see they are no professionals, they never get to see the product price and aren't able to buy a thing.

Greetings,
Conny
Famous Names - Belgium

hi guys

Linda Nordstrom herself is on it!
This was her reply to me: ""Can you send this to me in an email please this is a problem! And we will defiantly take care of this ASAP!"

Famous Names is professional only! And working around the clock to stay be so.

Last edited:
Well any non professional can log onto this site and read all the instructions ...

I nearly put that on here because obviously I know that, but didn't as I thought it might encourage non-pros to look for it, as the thread title might attract non pros. Oh well.

Linda Nordstrom herself is on it!
This was her reply to me: ""Can you send this to me in an email please this is a problem! And we will defiantly take care of this ASAP!"

Famous Names is professional only! And working around the clock to stay be so.

glad lindas on to it! Needs sorting out. X

I’ve just checked Dennis Williams online and IBX has been removed. Looks like Famous Names and Louella Belle have acted really quickly in getting this taken down which is great news!

I’ve just checked Dennis Williams online and IBX has been removed. Looks like Famous Names and Louella Belle have acted really quickly in getting this taken down which is great news!

First, I would like to thank you, our customers for letting us know when something like this happens! And second, my hat goes off to Louella Belle for handling this situation immediately and professionally. Louella Belle is a great partner to Famous Names and to you, their customer!!!

Mmm if only all supposedly professional brands were what there're supposed to be, bought by the professional only. Would make life so much easier don't you think?

It is fantastic and thank you for keeping ibx in the hands of the professionals.
It does beg the question tho as to why can't sweet squared do the sane and stop the selling of shellac on this website also ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

First, I would like to thank you, our customers for letting us know when something like this happens! And second, my hat goes off to Louella Belle for handling this situation immediately and professionally. Louella Belle is a great partner to Famous Names and to you, their customer!!!

Wow, very impressive work to get it off the shelf so quickly. Well done to everyone involved. Now, if someone could just let CND know how it's done we'd all be very happy. :wink2:

this is great to hear! X

This is great news and thank you for acting so quickly. I only joined Louella Belle so I could buy my IBX and they have been excellent with information and quick delivery x

We have just had a dennis Williams wholesales opened in high wycombe and I was like a kid in a candy shop when I realised they did shellac and ibx. When I went on the open day I asked them if it was going to be purely for pros and not jo blogs public and they assured me it was. I even had to give proof by showing my certificates which I was pleased about but I'm quite disappointed if just anyone can order from their website. :rolleyes:

It is fantastic and thank you for keeping ibx in the hands of the professionals.
It does beg the question tho as to why can't sweet squared do the sane and stop the selling of shellac on this website also ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

JN: The situation with S2 is quite different. I am a partner in S2 and I can tell you that we are spending a ton of time and resource to combat the Shellac problem, but it is a global and complicated problem with no easy answers. But rest assured, we are totally working on it (including myself).

Latest posts

Back