I wonder what this thread is about!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I get ya both Gr8nailz and Deanosnana.

I was having a tense moment too, before. :D

Phew, I was having a moment there thinking that my thread had been misunderstood.

I was hoping that many people who hadnt been about as long as others may be intrigued about the title, not knowing me and it may make them think about titles of threads.

If anyone who has created a thread with a title like Help, would like their title changed then feel free to ask.

We do often go through threads inappropriately titled and change them so they do get more views.

I knew what was going to be in this one before I opened it!:D but couldn't agree more.

Nowadays, if a thread in the profesional section doesn't have what I consider to be an intelligent heading I don't tend to bother.

(I would only look at something with a dodgy heading if it had loads of hits as it is usually something contentious)!

I only clicked out of curiosity :o

But I totally get the 'why' of the thread and I apologise if I've been guilty of thread title ambiguity during my short posting time :)

I only clicked out of curiosity :o

But I totally get the 'why' of the thread and I apologise if I've been guilty of thread title ambiguity during my short posting time :)

Same here...

Latest posts

Back