IBD Gel Video to watch on line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Great link mary thankyou for sharing also there is one for waxing as well.

Hi there

thanks for the link interesting to watch, as i trained in ibd via grafton international... few things on that video that i was actually taught

thanks for sharing

haylz nailz x

Thank you for sharing :green:

It is always interesting to see how other companies carry out their nail services.

I thought that the sculpted gel nail was the best out of the three - but didn't like the french nail tip at all :eek:

I missed the bit at the beginning (so if I am wrong - please tell me:o ) but if that was a natural nail on the nno (with no product on at all) more than the shine will have been removed.

The tips and tricks shown with the sculpted nail were really interesting - will definitely give that a go :green:

Thanks again!

Is this the same DVD that comes with the kit?

Thankyou, that link was good to see! Im using ibd gels at college so it was a real help to me!
xx

Just watched the gel video, The woman's voice was sooooooooooo boring. I lost the will to live half way through. Ta anyway - good to see how other peeps do things.

Julie xxx

Is this the way you all apply your gel, that thinly?

aj

interesting to see different techniques used.thank you.i always love watching videos.xxxxx:)

Interesting vid,
How many times did she say IBD!!!:smack:
did n't like the french either, I thought the sculpt was the best too, and only two thin coats on nno? no building of the apex or did I miss that bit?

Latest posts

Back