IBD Jet 5000 with Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cubanita

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

Has any of you tried to cure Bio Scuplture gel with an IBD UV lamp jet 5000?
If so, can you tell me if Bio gets cured with this lamp?

I also have Ibd and Brisa lamp and I also would like to know if either would work to cure Bio and En-Vogue, because I don't want to by another lamp, already have three.

Last edited:
when i trained with biosculpture, i was advised by them that any lamp that had at least two 9 watt bulbs would be ok to use.

Thanks Guys for your reply. I already bought this lamp as I work with IBD as well as Bio so I'm hoping it will dry Bio. Im going to try my lamp for first time on Tuesday, if it does work I will let you know. Fingers crossed as its an expensive lamp. :lol:

The IBD Jet 500 lamps take 4w bulbs, not 9w, so I'm not entirely convinced in this instance that you can guarantee a full cure.

As Angelfingers said Bio Sculpture needs 2 x 9w bulbs, and a reasonable level of UV output, so I personally wouldn't risk it without checking the spec very thoroughly with both suppliers.

Please be careful 'trying it' as well, as you cannot tell from just looking and feeling UV gel as to whether it is fully cured.

Hi Zingara, the IBD UV lamp jet 5000 works with 2x8w and not 4w, nevertheless you are right it might not cure entirely Bio Sculpture. There's only one way to find out and that will be by trying it. I can say 97% of my customers wear IBD so I have a very minimum percentage of disatisfaction. I can still cure Bio with other existing lamps in my salon I just thought it's good to experiment:green:

Latest posts

Back