IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the pic says it all......LUSH!!!!!

Blue Haven xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400248320.335798.jpg

Love them 💜
How many coats is that? I can never get mine looking as opaque as yours xx

Thanks! This was 3 thin coats! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400266256.716445.jpg

IIBD ingenue. Gorgeous neon pink.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Gorgeous. Is it the flash, or does your BH have a shimmer? Mine doesn't look like this! It is more of a creme???

No flash, it was taken on my iPhone under a daylight lamp. When I look at it now it is definitely a creme shade, but in the sunlight I can see a hint of shimmer xx

Gorgeous. Is it the flash, or does your BH have a shimmer? Mine doesn't look like this! It is more of a creme???

Mine has a hint of shimmer too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

My blue haven looks more navy and cream finish...much prefer yours in the picture:)

Sent from my C6833 using SalonGeek mobile app

My blue haven looks more navy and cream finish...much prefer yours in the picture:)

Sent from my C6833 using SalonGeek mobile app
So does mine, I got rid of it because I didn't like it, I wish I hadn't now :irked:

I love blue haven. I have seen 2 different types, I think ibd changed it somewhere along the line. The new version is much nicer.

I love blue haven. I have seen 2 different types, I think ibd changed it somewhere along the line. The new version is much nicer.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.

No flash, it was taken on my iPhone under a daylight lamp. When I look at it now it is definitely a creme shade, but in the sunlight I can see a hint of shimmer xx

Thank you.

Eeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!! Thats exciting!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anybody have a swatch of Solar Rays on a client???

TIA

Sarah xx

Does anybody have a swatch of Solar Rays on a client???

TIA

Sarah xx

Well these are my own nails (a bit short and stumpy, sorry), but not nail pops....so they sort of count.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 594
Well these are my own nails (a bit short and stumpy, sorry), but not nail pops....so they sort of count.

Ooooh love!!!! That's made up my mind!! Defo getting it! Thanks! Nice nails! xx

I bought another bottle today from a different trade store, and it is the same as Mrs Grey's gorgeous swatch and definitely different from my other bottle of Blue Haven. I am glad I asked now. I can't wait to use it.

Has anyone got any from the new "social lights" collection? Or planning on getting them, I'm loving the look of, polo can u go, chic to chic & cashmere cutie. There's some gorgeous colours in this collection Xx

Latest posts

Back