IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooh love!!!! That's made up my mind!! Defo getting it! Thanks! Nice nails! xx

Thank you. The tribal stamping image was a bit lost on my tiny nails. I love solar rays, but I did end up having to apply 5 (very thin) coats.

Thank you. The tribal stamping image was a bit lost on my tiny nails. I love solar rays, but I did end up having to apply 5 (very thin) coats.

Ok cool! Thanks for the heads up! Glad you got the new Blue Haven...definitely one of my favourites of any of my Shellac, Gelish & IBD collections!! :) xx

Has anyone got any from the new "social lights" collection? Or planning on getting them, I'm loving the look of, polo can u go, chic to chic & cashmere cutie. There's some gorgeous colours in this collection Xx

I am curious too. I like the look of Million Heiress, but I will wait until there are some swatches posted. I also can't wait for Mattify :)

I am curious too. I like the look of Million Heiress, but I will wait until there are some swatches posted. I also can't wait for Mattify :)

Some of the colours in this new collection look gorgeous don't they :)

I've ordered polo can u go & cashmere cutie so I will put some swatches on when they arrive :)

Xx

Some of the colours in this new collection look gorgeous don't they :)

I've ordered polo can u go & cashmere cutie so I will put some swatches on when they arrive :)

Xx

Where did u order them from?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where did u order them from?

From a company called kaydeecosmetics.

Here's my swatches of the new polo can u go & cashmere cutie. (One pic with flash & one without)

I love these colours, so gorgeous for summer :) Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401313270.118829.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401313279.207008.jpg

From a company called kaydeecosmetics.

Here's my swatches of the new polo can u go & cashmere cutie. (One pic with flash & one without)

I love these colours, so gorgeous for summer :) Xx

View attachment 66262
View attachment 66263

Woweeee these are gorgeous colours.im gonna be bankrupt before long! Lol

Woweeee these are gorgeous colours.im gonna be bankrupt before long! Lol

Such gorgeous colours aren't they, think they will be popular :) I'm also going to be bankrupt with the amount of gel polishes I seem to be buying at the moment haha!

Xx

I am waiting for the three I have ordered including Cashmere Cutie, I am so glad, it looks fab.

I am waiting for the three I have ordered including Cashmere Cutie, I am so glad, it looks fab.

Lush isn't it! You'll have to get some swatches on when yours arrive, I'd love to see some of the other colours I haven't got yet :) Xx

Such gorgeous colours aren't they, think they will be popular :) I'm also going to be bankrupt with the amount of gel polishes I seem to be buying at the moment haha!

Xx

I can't stop there's so many nice ones out there.

Would you say Polo Can U Go is a neon green?

Hmmm it is a bit neony yes but not the kind of neon green you can make with turtle bay and solar rays over the top. It's a gorgeous colour up close, didnt have anything like it in my ibd collection.

Xx

Any pics of Sea Pearl ladies? I'm thinking it might be a nice one for layering over brights as well as a french option??? xxx

Also where in the UK is everybody purchasing from? Who are the official online stockists? The Nail and Beauty link seem to be selling them cheaper and it has been mentioned on here they are an official stockist can anyone confirm? So far ive purchased from Dennis Williams and Salon services. xxx

Also where in the UK is everybody purchasing from? Who are the official online stockists? The Nail and Beauty link seem to be selling them cheaper and it has been mentioned on here they are an official stockist can anyone confirm? So far ive purchased from Dennis Williams and Salon services. xxx

Hiya I get mine from Alan Howard salons direct, (although they have put the prices up) and your salon store but none of them seem to have up to date releases!!! I know Graftons are the main distributor in uk xx

I just googled the site you mentioned they are very cheap

Last edited:
Hmmm it is a bit neony yes but not the kind of neon green you can make with turtle bay and solar rays over the top. It's a gorgeous colour up close, didnt have anything like it in my ibd collection.

Xx

Sounds lush. Oh dear....I feel another purchase coming on.

Applied it on my nail without curing it, just for the picture's sake. I think my swatches tend to fade after time. Mousy grey is an appropriate description for it. To be honest its not popular at all. I've worn it once and I've put it on a client once. That's about it. But then again people in my area have no fashion taste whatsoever.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1401876492134.jpg
    1401876492134.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,066
Has anyone got the great wall? I'd like a mushroom sort of colour is this what this is like? X

Sorry, forgot to quote the OP of the question in my previous post. That's The Great wall.

Applied it on my nail without curing it, just for the picture's sake. I think my swatches tend to fade after time. Mousy grey is an appropriate description for it. To be honest its not popular at all. I've worn it once and I've put it on a client once. That's about it. But then again people in my area have no fashion taste whatsoever.

Haha no fashion taste that made me laugh.. I love that colour may have to get it.. Would look lovely with a glitter fade xx

Latest posts

Back