IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hun, I have that one its lush but more of a corale pink, im thinking about maybe parasol? Its so hard to tell from swatches. I love Gelish but sick of fading issues with pinks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I know what you mean with fading pinks!

Yes I think Parisol is a bright pink! I think there's a swatch above on fingernails👆👆

Not sure if it's neon though hun xx

Yeah I know what you mean with fading pinks!

Yes I think Parisol is a bright pink! I think there's a swatch above on fingernails👆👆

Not sure if it's neon though hun xx

Thank you xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone have any pictures of colours for autum/winter?

Is there a neon pink like gelish make u blink pink? X

This is parasol
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410901870.822388.jpg

Loving the neons!! Here's a few swatches for those interested.
(There's more on my fb page)

View attachment 59410View attachment 59411View attachment 59412View attachment 59414
View attachment 59418
View attachment 59419
View attachment 59421

Starburst
View attachment 59415

Tickled pink
View attachment 59416

Infinitely curious
View attachment 59417

Ingenue is awesome!! Out of all of the pinks, Im loving ingenue & inky pinky at the moment.

Ingenue is a fab neon pink and my favourite. Have a look at this earlier post from Maristar. She posted some great neon swatches.

Hi everyone I'm looking for a burgundy/ plum colour please on IBD if anyone knows of any? Abit like a mixture of brandy wine and plum raven please xx

Or.. I've just started getting a few gelish colours so if they have one? X

Mogul is a nice very deep red in ibd just gel.

This is mogul. I've had so many compliments already & I only did them friday!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1411287097070.jpg
    1411287097070.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 375
Oooo lovely is it a new colour. X

No i have had it for a while now xx

Absolutely loving all these colours 😍😍😍😍😍

Im new to IBD done my training a few weeks ago I was just wondering when you are painting nail pops with just gel should you use base and top coat as if you were doing it on regular nails ?
Thanks in advance xx

I don't bother with base coat. Just colour & top coat.

This is mogul. I've had so many compliments already & I only did them friday!

Would you say this is like Gelish "Black Cherry Berry"? (the original version) x

I have no idea as I haven't used Gelish so not familiar with their colours.

Would you say this is like Gelish "Black Cherry Berry"? (the original version) x

I found gelish 'touch of elegance' (I think it was called ) the other day and it looks like this.. Xx

I dont use anything but IBD polish. I love how thick it is and the colour intensity! I find remove very easy I use everything IBD from cleanse to base coat to the sponge removers.
I have made my own IBD sponge removers, I purchased the little hexagon IBD sponges, soak it in remove and wrap in thick tin foil around the finger, 10 minutes later remove the foil, gently file and there off.

I have tried Gelish which I like some of their colours but find the Gel fairly thin. :)

Latest posts

Back