IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you buff off the top coat? You need to do that.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you buff off the top coat? You need to do that.

Yes I did there was hardly any left on her nails when I started, shes had it on nearly 3 weeks & she'd been picking against my advice :thumbdown:
It just wont come off i had it wrapped over half an hour cause it just werent budging. Might it be cause her nails are brittle cause shes old ?x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

This doesn't happen normally. Are you using acetone? Make sure you are, cause it's happened to me before to put isopropyl alcohol on the nails instead of acetone. I was distracted. Try and use plain cotton this time. Is it not coming off at all when you try to scrape it off after soking? That is very strange indeed.

I used the ibd gel soak off remover :confused: i tried with cotton & lint free nail wipe ill upload a picture to show you what wont come off x

Attachments

• 1413910602491.jpg
    1413910602491.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 307
Most of it has come off. You are going to have to buff this off with a soft sponge buffer. It's quite normal for the gel polish to come off like this on nails that have grooves.

Whipped cream glitter a konad stamping

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1413923611518.jpg
    1413923611518.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 273
Thank you😀 its konad not sure on number I'll post the plate number later. I used pysc pink pearl (not sure that's the right spelling)

Does anybody have any swatches yet of the new "Floral Metric" collection? This collection looks really lush there's some fab colours in it! And also midnight martini's if possible?

Does anybody have any swatches yet of the new "Floral Metric" collection? This collection looks really lush there's some fab colours in it! And also midnight martini's if possible?

Here's Midnight Martinis! xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414332024.147606.jpg

Here's Midnight Martinis! xx

View attachment 77653

Nice. I have had this for quite a while, and I keep meaning to try this along side Molly, as accent nails, but I haven't had the chance. You have inspired me, again, to give it a go....too many colours/nail art options and not enough hours in the day.

Hi Sophd92 sorry took so long. The plate is Konad M60 😀😀

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414590208.997786.jpg

Here's some swatches of Retro Rosette & Eye Poppie.

Both lovely colours!

Does anyone have any nice red colours they can recommend to me at all? My collections lacking in the red department

Thankyouu :) Xx

Can anyone suggest a cream pale grey (like CND Cityscape)?

Many thanks.

There's how it looks
It's not cured on my finger, just applied it to take the photo. It's cured on the swatch, can't remember 2 or 3 coats.

Attachments

• 1415142436928.jpg
    1415142436928.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 305

Latest posts

Back