IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone use the IBD polish I've not tried it just wondering if it's any good because I would like to offer the matching colours up the just gel x

I ❤️ Great Wall it's one of my fav's it's really popular aswell just done this set this morning ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415188421.733086.jpg

Me again. Can anyone recommend a colour similar to CND Hot Chilli's? I have tried layering but without success.

I'll check when I get to work, although i don't have many similar reddish pinks of IBD.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you. Bing Cherries layered with Just So Lovely is very close, but not quite there.

Does anyone use the IBD polish I've not tried it just wondering if it's any good because I would like to offer the matching colours up the just gel x

Does anyone use these? X

Thank you. Bing Cherries layered with Just So Lovely is very close, but not quite there.

I really can't find anything from my collection that matches Hot Chilis. It's not a very popular colour amongst my clients. I think I've used it like 3-4 times in 2 years :confused:

I really can't find anything from my collection that matches Hot Chilis. It's not a very popular colour amongst my clients. I think I've used it like 3-4 times in 2 years :confused:

Thank you very much for looking.

Hi. I'm looking for a blue and glitter blue to create frozen themed nails. Can anyone recommend a gel to me please. I was thinking of fancy fingers but wasn't sure if that was too green
Michelle

https://m.facebook.com/pamperedyoubeauty

Hi. I'm looking for a blue and glitter blue to create frozen themed nails. Can anyone recommend a gel to me please. I was thinking of fancy fingers but wasn't sure if that was too green
Michelle

I want the same too. I have fancy fingers & think I'm going to use that but would prefer a frosted pale blue.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Michelle

For a glitter blue have you thought of So Cryptic :) its such a pretty blue glitter x

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I'll have a look :) it's taken me this long to find yr response in the new app layout hehe 💅

Perfect... Thank you :)

Can anyone recommend a nice bright pillar box red please thank you x

Looks to me like you may have missed the base coat. I've done that before, put the bond on then went straight in with colour. It's a bugger to remove if you do that.
:)

I use the lacquers and love them. Their application is great and they match the gel polish perfectly. I always buy them now when I buy new gels.

I use the lacquers and love them. Their application is great and they match the gel polish perfectly. I always buy them now when I buy new gels.

Thanks I'm going to give them a go xx

Can anyone recommend a nice bright pillar box red please thank you x

Bing Cherries is a nice bright red. The first and second pages of this thread have swatches of BC that may help.

Latest posts

Back