IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has no shimmery. Is. Very pale pink. Here it is with glitter xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Mmm I'm not sure now as Juliette looks a tab deeper pink, altho its difficult to tell from a picture as lighting can effect the photo. Im wearing Juliette now and I would say its the colour of strawberry milkshake..I

I need to replace my pink smoothie with another brand !! It's awful to use xx

Mmm I'm not sure now as Juliette looks a tab deeper pink, altho its difficult to tell from a picture as lighting can effect the photo. Im wearing Juliette now and I would say its the colour of strawberry milkshake..I

I have been having a google in my breaks today and I'm a damsel or seashell pink is looking quite similar. I am also loving the look of eden now too, oh dear new addiction haha xx

Never had much luck with seashell pink, very strange colour IMO , hopefully I just had a dodgy bottle and some one else has a better testimony than me xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seashell pink is a shrinker !!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok so to trial IBD and see how it does (I am gelish girl) I have ordered I'm a damsel as gelish pinks are a nightmare!! And raindrops as I just fell in love with the colour :)

Ok so to trial IBD and see how it does (I am gelish girl) I have ordered I'm a damsel as gelish pinks are a nightmare!! And raindrops as I just fell in love with the colour :)

Ooh I've just bought I'm No Damsel - a gorgeous light pink! Also love Raindrops...don't think you'll be disappointed!! 👍 xx

I'm not keen on the ibd base and top coat, has anyone used ibd with the megamix base and top instead?

I used MM base and top with ibd colour and it lasted 5 weeks without budging. Took a little longer to soak off though.

I'm doing my Just Gel training on Thursday and this thread is making me really excited about!

I'm no damsel is very similar to pink smoothie but is seeing to cover much better :) Love raindrops, going to test them on my nails when I get chance to redo xx

Hi ladies
I am in the process of moving to ibd from gelish and so building my colours up. What are people finding is the best pink for french?

Just bought three from The Nail Company in Weybridge as they are my local stockists & are offering 3 for 2 on IBD. They are compatible with any base or topcoat. 😄

I'm doing my training with Grafton a week on monday (currently using bio Sculpture but want something else alongside it so going for ibd) - getting excited & my local wholesaler has the Jyst Gel on 3 for 2 at the moment so going to start getting some colours. Just did my nails in Jupiter Blue & love it. Can anyone tell me a nice fuscia pink that's not neon & a base for french? Thank you :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi All

Im in process of building up my IBD collection. I currently have Gelish and am adding IBD after hearing/reading all the positive comments about it.

Im looking for a nice white and a nice glitter top coat - I dont want large heavy chunky glitter - I want a nice clear with small glitter in it that doesnt detract from the colour used on nails, just adds a nice sparkle if that makes sense :)

Thanks

Hi Ladies,
I think you'll find seashell pink is quite shear and is best for a French mani. IMO
Xx

I'm doing my training with Grafton a week on monday (currently using bio Sculpture but want something else alongside it so going for ibd) - getting excited & my local wholesaler has the Jyst Gel on 3 for 2 at the moment so going to start getting some colours. Just did my nails in Jupiter Blue & love it. Can anyone tell me a nice fuscia pink that's not neon & a base for french? Thank you :D

All Heart is a lovely bright fuscia pink x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you both - will look at these!

I am a CND Shellac gal, but have a small selection of IBD Just Gel creeping in, to bridge the gap in shades shellac don't have. I am looking for a strawberry shade (pinky red). Would you say Sandskrit fits the bill? Also do They do a clear? (For Rock Star nails).

Last edited:
Here's a few more swatches :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078102.998941.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078117.148996.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078136.348561.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078158.998796.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078174.965602.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396078188.149036.jpg

I am a CND Shellac gal, but have a small selection of IBD Just Gel creeping in, to bridge the gap in shades shellac don't have. I am looking for a strawberry shade (pinky red). Would you say Sandskrit fits the bill? Also do They do a clear? (For Rock Star nails).

Sanskrit is more of a coral colour.
They don't do a plain clear apart from base & top but for rock star, I would go fireworks. It's a clear base with really fine holo glitter :)

Latest posts

Back