IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a JG colour similar to CNDs Beau? I know Seashell Pink is a colour suitable for a french manicure but I wanted one more sheer/shimmery.

Can anyone help?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403169427.867596.jpg

Just saw these on Andrea's website - they look lush!! Anyone know when these are out in the UK?? xx

Am looking for a pinky coral...

Can anyone tell me if "just so lovely" is shimmery or has glitter in it? Some swatches online show it as being glittery.

I don't want any shimmer or glitter. Can anyone suggest a good colour? Xx

Can anyone tell me which ibd jgp is a silver glitter please? I have all that glitters which is the gold but I now need a silver glitter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Polar sky is more solid silver glitter. Looks like the silver version of All that glitters. I have uploaded photos of all my swatches in the first pages of this thread. You can see it there :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Polar sky is more solid silver glitter. Looks like the silver version of All that glitters. I have uploaded photos of all my swatches in the first pages of this thread. You can see it there :thumbup:

Thank you I'll have a look :)

Am looking for a pinky coral...

Can anyone tell me if "just so lovely" is shimmery or has glitter in it? Some swatches online show it as being glittery.

I don't want any shimmer or glitter. Can anyone suggest a good colour? Xx

Just so lovely has a shimmer to it, maybe try serendipity?

Wow ♥♥♥ these!!! Are your stripes freehand? xx

Thanks! Yeah! Can you tell, lol!!

I just use my Crystal Nails striping brush xx

Thanks! Yeah! Can you tell, lol!!

I just use my Crystal Nails striping brush xx

No they're amazing! Csn only dream of doing freehand lines that good! Still dealing with the shakes lol xx

Right I think I'm going to go for Just Gel, I'm very familiar with all Grafton's brands and IBD.

I'm just a bit concerned about what a few of you have said about the base coat...

if you don't use it, why?

And those that use the Gelish one instead, do you still brush it before applying your colour?

Thanks in advance?

I always use the complete system without any issues. I love Just Gel.

I always use the complete system without any issues. I love Just Gel.

Me too :)

Right I think I'm going to go for Just Gel, I'm very familiar with all Grafton's brands and IBD.

I'm just a bit concerned about what a few of you have said about the base coat...

if you don't use it, why?

And those that use the Gelish one instead, do you still brush it before applying your colour?

Thanks in advance?

I use the artistic colour gloss base coat with my ibd & it's the best decision I ever made! I don't need to use powerbond & it removes easier.

I was often having issues with the polish not lasting & removal was a pain, the powerbond just didn't want to budge. (I actually thought about giving up on ibd) I decided to try the artistic colour gloss base coat & it's amazing! The gel lasts so much better & it dosnt need the powerbond to help it stick (1 less product & 1 less product application)

Can't recommend it enough!
I don't dry brush the base coat, but you can if you want)

Hello Everyone!

I normally post my swatches here, but I keep forgetting which ones iv added & which I haven't 😕

Anyway, I thought I would add the link to my ibd just gel swatch album if any of you are interested.

https://m.facebook.com/543580645690450/albums/684091114972735/

I'm always adding more! Happy to answer any questions, just PM me 😃

Latest posts

Back