IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! I'm new to this! But I'm just wondering which IBD colours have been the most popular with your clients? I've just changed to using ibd and have got a collection starting, just need some more? Please help :)

Juliet is my most popular colour, it's a pale pink and not very exciting, but I really like it too!

Hey! I'm new to this! But I'm just wondering which IBD colours have been the most popular with your clients? I've just changed to using ibd and have got a collection starting, just need some more? Please help :)

I'm quite new to IBD myself, Funny bone, peony bouquet and Molly are hugely popular with my clients!! I cant express how gorgeous a pink peony bouquet is myself, its stunning!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405602261616.jpg
    1405602261616.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 525

These are my most popular colours

Attachments

• 1405612342011.jpg
    1405612342011.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 448
I'm quite new to IBD myself, Funny bone, peony bouquet and Molly are hugely popular with my clients!! I cant express how gorgeous a pink peony bouquet is myself, its stunning!!!!

Thank you!! I've just purchased funny bone I love it!
Does anybody know the names of a particular deep red, almost like a red wine colour and a deep purple? I'm looking online and there is just so many to chose from!

Infinitely Curious Neon Orange, I didnt realise this was a neon that glows under UV but it's lush x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1405968955293.jpg
    1405968955293.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 321
Thankyou! It's Gerber Daisy xx

Superb thanks :) does anyone know if JG's Gerber Daisy is similar to any of the Gelish pinks? Don't want to duplicate colours x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Not a swatch, I'm a gelish girl through and through, but the ibd are just fab! These were done using ibd just gel colours :) x

These are lush! Can you tell me what pink is used on the crystal feature fingers and the pink used on the pinkies in the 2nd piccy?x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I've used ibd Juliet on a client yesterday and it seemed a little patchy! I put about 4 very thin coats on, can anyone help? I gave the bottle a good shake before hand! I bought this colour from amazon to try it! Has anyone ever used amazon to buy gels?

I've used ibd Juliet on a client yesterday and it seemed a little patchy! I put about 4 very thin coats on, can anyone help? I gave the bottle a good shake before hand! I bought this colour from amazon to try it! Has anyone ever used amazon to buy gels?

Hiya I usually put 3-4 super thin coats of Juliet on and then it's fine.. Have to give it a really good shake though and stir it with an orange wood stick of it's not been used in a while. Never brought gels off Amazon or eBay so can't comment on that x

Here's mine I did on myself today.
My babe, funny bone and molly :)

Attachments

• 1407006151799.jpg
    1407006151799.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 314
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407007667.240646.jpg

IBD black lava, with some moyou stamping and loose glitter Xx

Here's mine I did on myself today.
My babe, funny bone and molly :)

Fab.
I love all those colours, but particularly Molly, I want to try it with Midnight Martini as an accent nail, but I haven't had the chance yet.

Fab.
I love all those colours, but particularly Molly, I want to try it with Midnight Martini as an accent nail, but I haven't had the chance yet.

Thank you :) I haven't got midnight martini what colour is that? X

Latest posts

Back