IBD Just Gel polish swatches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello
I'm a Gelish girl now switching over to IBD, I have quiet a few Gelish colours and don't want to purchase almost identical IBD gels. Can anyone tell me which Gelish colours are very similar to the IBD as it's difficult to judge the swatches.
Apologies if this has been asked but I couldn't see it.
Thanks 😀

Can anyone recommend a shade to act as a warm cover pink for natural nails, Some clients have tiny nail beds and it would be nice to make them appear longer, painting the tip on last. A cream not a shimmer.xxxx

I use Seashell Pink & I have used Juliet which is nice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can anyone recommend a shade to act as a warm cover pink for natural nails, Some clients have tiny nail beds and it would be nice to make them appear longer, painting the tip on last. A cream not a shimmer.xxxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409566018.286478.jpg
Seashell pink :) I just did this on my own nails as I was wanting something simple. I love it.

Before this Mani, I did cashmere blush, but more beige than pink, but I actually prefer this on my skin tone.
I'm loving my simple nails lately. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409566105.770008.jpg

Thanks guys, Im liking the cashmere blush.x :D

Hey guys. I'm starting to buy more ibd after only ever using gelish. I wanna a really beautiful red as most the gelish ones are quite transparent. Which ones would you recommend and which ones are the most popular? Xx

Hey guys. I'm starting to buy more ibd after only ever using gelish. I wanna a really beautiful red as most the gelish ones are quite transparent. Which ones would you recommend and which ones are the most popular? Xx

IBD JG have quite a few fab reds. There are some red swatches dotted through this thread, including the first 4 pages (if you don't have the time to look at the whole thing).
My favs are:
Bing Cherries is a bright 'summer' cream red
Cosmic Red is a touch darker but with lots of subtle glitter, lush
Scarlet Obsession is a richer 'winter' red with a subtle shimmer
These are red reds and not wine reds if that makes sense.
I did try to take some pics but they didn't do the colours justice.
I hope this helps.

IBD JG have quite a few fab reds. There are some red swatches dotted through this thread, including the first 4 pages (if you don't have the time to look at the whole thing).
My favs are:
Bing Cherries is a bright 'summer' cream red
Cosmic Red is a touch darker but with lots of subtle glitter, lush
Scarlet Obsession is a richer 'winter' red with a subtle shimmer
These are red reds and not wine reds if that makes sense.
I did try to take some pics but they didn't do the colours justice.
I hope this helps.

That makes alot of sense, thankyou! :)

Do you find bing cherries is transparent at all?

Raindrops with custom glitter on accent

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1410172084292.jpg
    1410172084292.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 254
I just received my first lot of ibd JG polishes.. I tried out 2 colours, all that glitters and full blu-um.
The blu-um was quite thick and started peeling within hours of applying and the glitter is alot thinner and has stayed on completely fine.
I also had the same problem with rodeo queen (thinner) and smoke and mirrors (thicker)
Has anyone else had this problem?
I'm confused as I've never had this with the gelish polishes. :(
I hope this make sense haha

That makes alot of sense, thankyou! :)

Do you find bing cherries is transparent at all?

I haven't used it for a while. But from what I remember it was good coverage. No more than 3 coats, where as some of the IBD JG colours need 5 coats.

For anyone wanting to add some nice winter colours to their collection I got smokey plum, meteorite & pixie pop today and they are all gorgeous colours. I will post some pictures of them tomorrow for anyone wanting to see the swatches :) Xx

The social lights collection is this avaliable in the uk yet? Dying to purchase a few from this collection x

My most popular are breathtaking and cosmic red xx

Cosmic red
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410297951.482074.jpg

Juliet/whipped cream
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410297972.128333.jpg

Swag bag (blue) and parisol (pink)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298024.239175.jpg

Solar rays (yellow)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410297996.934588.jpg

Enlightenment with glitter ontop
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298153.493543.jpg

Top- inspire me and bottom- knock out
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298199.853356.jpg

Magic genie with fireworks ontop
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298278.257019.jpg

Hollywood royalty
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298349.028664.jpg

Parisol (pink) and indefinitely curious (orange)
Serendipity (Coral)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298477.113037.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410298391.476473.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410348095.822356.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410348103.156813.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1410348108.826620.jpg

Here's the swatches of smokey plum, meteorite & pixie pop ladies :) Xx

Is there a neon pink like gelish make u blink pink? X

Starburst is a super bright neon pink I believe :) xx

Thanks hun, I have that one its lush but more of a corale pink, im thinking about maybe parasol? Its so hard to tell from swatches. I love Gelish but sick of fading issues with pinks x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back