IBD Top Coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

champagne

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with the new packaged IBD top coat (brown glass bottle)...

My Ellisons didnt have any CND Gloss so I bought this one, Ive used the old grey/blue bottled one with no probs...

This one is dull & is ending up looking rough and not feeling smooth to the touch....

Anyone using it with good results?

Ordering my usual tonight online....lol

just a thought BUT check to see if its the uv dry topcoat you've picked up ( I use it and its in a brown glass bottle) and havent put under the uv lamp to cure?
Sounds daft but its the sort of thing that could easily happen to me !!!!
Jayneym xx

lol Its UV top coat........New packaging......Used under lamp 2-3 mins......

Did that solve the problem??!!!!:):hug:
Hope so
Big hug
Jayneym xxxxx

Noooo ..... I think you have missunderstood.....

That is what I did......in the first instance....The top coat is not performing as it should...lol

OOOOOOHHHHH -sorry dduuhhhh!!!!!!!!
Thought you didnt cure it under the lamp cos you thought it was a regular topcoat :lol: !!!!!
Oh dear in that case I dont really know - new bulb in lamp needed maybe?
Sorry hun - I 'm just so dull !!!!!!
Jayneym xxxxx :hug:

Lol its ok.....anyway I think the top coat is pants ....

uv topcoat(brown bottle) is designed to be used with nail polish to speed the drying time.

intense seal (grey bottle) is what you need to seal enhancements after buffing

Now funny you should say that because I asked before I bought it.....they assured me it was the UV gloss/seal ...My old one was grey/blue thats what made me ask....

On the bottle it says over polish......Now I have tried that and I have to say im quite dissapointed with that too.....left the polish to dry thoroughly as was on my own nails so probably longer than usual....still not the best results....

Give up.......lol

Lesson learned = Order in good time x

Latest posts

Back