ICON gel polish - new colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LouPink

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone uses this and fi so, where do you buy your colours from?

I bought a starter kit from the Professional Beauty show and choose a few colours but not can't seem to find the same colours to re-buy once I have used them.

Thanks

Louise

Hi Lou Pink

Have u tried beauty sale website they sell Icon on there I purchased the stuff today!! Do you like the product??

Leah x x

Hi Leah,

Thanks for your reply.

Not tried doing it myself yet as just waiting for a few bit to arrive, sanitiser, etc so that I can get going but had a sample nail done at PB show as was really impressed by it. I originally had Shellac in mind but this was such a good price and seemed like similar results. I thought if I can buy the products cheaper then I can pass that saving onto the customer.

Do you work in a salon or mobile? I work part time in a non nail job and am hoping to do the gel nails in my spare time.

Did you buy a kit? I just bought the student kit at the show which contained 6 colours so really want to buy some more when I can.

Would be great to share tips, favourite colours, etc as I find hundred of posts about Shellac but not so much with the other lesser known gel products.

Take Care,

Louise

I use ICON & love it! i got the large kit which is all 24 colours, my favourites so far are strawberry cream (barbie pink), Raven (black), coral reef (bright orange), copper ice (gold), and iced peach which is lovely as just one thin coat over another colour makes it look like a glitter top coat :) i got my kit off my nearest icon rep. ICON is owned by cuccio so i'm assuming you could ring up and order through them or they should be able to point you in the right direction, or if that fails i know amazon have all the colours in stock. x

hiya huni beauty-sale.co.uk sell all the icon products, thats my supplier at the moment as its 5 mins away from me, was wanting to try the icon polish but could never find any reviews , now im going to order the kit! x:)

does anyone have a colour chart?

What's it like soaking off? X

Hi
I'm getting my forst Icon Manicure next week and just wanted to see if anyone had any pictures of the pink gels icon has to offer. I'm thinking a hot sumery pink? :)

I first bought Icon last summer, and I do love the colours as well as the price. I appreciate that people say you should invest in a brand like Gelish or Shellac, but personally I've not had any problems with Icon and in my opinion "does its job" (apart from at the very beginning and that was down to my own technique)
As you say, it's great for the fact that you can pass the price on to the customer, yes it doesn't have the big advertising behind it, but once i've explained to people that "shellac" is a brand and not the actual treatment, and introduce them to the colours of Icon they're soon hooked :) good luck xx

oh and i found if you go to the beauty-sale amazon account, it usually works out a bit cheaper x

I use Icon too and love it. I get really good results, lasts a minumum of 2 weeks and the colours are great.

I love Strawberry Cream for a pink colour. Tried to upload a photo but it keeps failing. I have lots of the colours on my website if you fancy a look louisepink10.wix.com/perfectly-polished

vickieg29 - Do you have any favourite colours you use? Have you a website or facebook page? I love looking at other Icon colours as always looking to increase my range. How do you find the removal? That is my only issue, I buff the nail and use the Icon solution but it still seems to take me a while to remove. Any tips?

Louise xx

Latest posts

Back