Ideas for a business name??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautiful babe

Reaction score
hi all, i have done all my training nearly except spay tan and intimate waxing and i feel ready to advertise (i have quite a few clients thru word of mouth,family friends etc) but i am stuck on what to call 'my buisiness' i feel it has to be catchy but don't want anything tacky :rolleyes: unfortunatly im at my wits end with thinking of names ......can anyone suggest any ?

look forward to your suggestions

karen:hug:

Hi I have just revamping my business from a plain name of Victoria Mobile Hairdresser to a more funky name, so I have also been deciding on a new name to attract customers and be different from the other mobile hairdressers in my area.

So I take it is Beauty you do?

Is it just ladies beauty?

How about Ladybird Beauty? or Glitzy Beauty, you could have something like Glitzy Beauty by............!!! or something like that.

hi yes i am a ladies only therapist:lol: i offer most beauty treatments except false nails ......i would like something quite striking - any ideas anyone ppllllllleeeaaassseeee x xx
:hug: karen

Platinum Beauty...

Maybe look at some words to do with beauty but in differnet languages. For example “beau means beautiful in french”. IYKWIM x
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, I like names that are different. Maybe something like The ugly duckling!, depends on lots of things tho...the image you want, type of client, prices and products you retail ect. Good luck... Sara

Latest posts

Back