If you could only have 5 Gelish colours...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pooh8bear: The problem is you just get the one polish with the gel. I sold all but one bottle (which I had to keep for the magnet). Interestingly, I didn't sell it for touch ups, people bought them as gifts.

Cloughers: Its similar, but not the same. I only know that I am on to my second bottle of Electric Metal Lover and I've hardly used Elegant Wish - my clients really like it. I will get round to posting the samples I promised you.

Attachments

• CIMG5774.jpg
    CIMG5774.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 4,921
Here are the Gelish reds that I have

I love your colour pops Lucy - they are so smart! Can I ask where they are from and how you do your labelling? Thanks x

I love your colour pops Lucy - they are so smart! Can I ask where they are from and how you do your labelling? Thanks x

The are branded Colorpops which I buy from S2 or NSI. I make the labels myself. I type the names in a small (about 8pt) font and print directly onto sticky backed clear sheets. I then cut them out and stick them on.

I used to be able to get really clear sheets so the print came out much blacker, on the new ones it comes out slightly grey which annoys me! I hope I am never able to find the clear sheets again as I know I will reprint and restick the lot if I do. I really do need help for my OCD traits :lol:

Back on thread:

I am removing Queen of Hearts and Bella's Vampire from my top five and replacing with My Forbidden Love and Inner Vixen.

The are branded Colorpops which I buy from S2 or NSI. I make the labels myself. I type the names in a small (about 8pt) font and print directly onto sticky backed clear sheets. I then cut them out and stick them on.

I used to be able to get really clear sheets so the print came out much blacker, on the new ones it comes out slightly grey which annoys me! I hope I am never able to find the clear sheets again as I know I will reprint and restick the lot if I do. I really do need help for my OCD traits :lol:

Thanks for that, I think I will be investing in similar sticky backed sheets - I'm up there with you on the OCD traits ;) x

is anyone else having problems with the new colours not curing? even with the thinest of layers? we have 3 lots at 2 salons and all techs having the same probs?

is anyone else having problems with the new colours not curing? even with the thinest of layers? we have 3 lots at 2 salons and all techs having the same probs?

When a client chooses one, select the bottle and roll it upside down between your hands for a few seconds. Leave it to settle while you prep. They then work perfectly. A few of us that do that have no problems with the colours. They need to be applied thin, but all give total coverage in two thin coat.

HTH

Hi juicy Lucy, can u post a pic of Inner Vixen please? Need to order another My Forbidden Love, everybody wants it with Good Gossip on too and I've nearly run out!

Latest posts

Back