If you could only have 5 Gelish colours...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You definitely will, birthdays, Christmas.... and who needs a second kidney anyway? lol! :D

pmsl

I had only just started my salon so had to wait a bit for new colours, but only because of money issues. I was desperate to get new colours as soon as I'd had a play with the first lot I'd ordered; I just loved the product.

I'm now up to 40 colours and still want more lol

I've got 35+ now but it seems like every time I place an order they bring out a new collection and I have to start saving again! My clients struggle to decide between the ones I already have so I'm just buying for myself really, is that terrible? Lol. I'll never be a millionaire....

I am completely hooked! I first of all bought a few colours that I thought my clients would like.....to give them a choice from Shellac, but I sit on the internet site looking for the next 14 colours I will buy!! my poor bank balance! I have been wearing Gossip Girl for the last 2 weeks - I love it! it makes me feel happy (that feeling you get went the sun is shining lol) :D

Good question!:D

Night Reflection - my best seller
Red Roses
Gossip girl
Tiger Blossom
Exhale

I've got 35+ now but it seems like every time I place an order they bring out a new collection and I have to start saving again! My clients struggle to decide between the ones I already have so I'm just buying for myself really, is that terrible? Lol. I'll never be a millionaire....

No, not terrible. I buy for myself too but can't even wear them as I have horrible bitten nails! My clients have trouble choosing too... oops lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thanks for all the replies in the end I've went for sheek white, simple sheer, gossip girl, red roses and night reflection. I also bought passion too cause Iam really into that pinky coral kinda colour.

Really good selection there. What is night reflection like? I've got Bellas Vampire. In what way is it different? Can anyone give me a comparison please as the colour chart is rubbish!

Night Reflection is a lot more purple. It's a gorgeous colour. Will upload a pic or two when I can.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Really good selection there. What is night reflection like? I've got Bellas Vampire. In what way is it different? Can anyone give me a comparison please as the colour chart is rubbish!

Night reflection has little flecks in it so it is shinier and more attractive than Bellas vampire (to me).
I dont know why, but Bellas Vampire doesnt do it for me. It is of course gorgeous if it applied meticulously without any patchiness!

Bella's Vampire and Night Reflection

Attachments

• Bella's Vampire.jpg
    Bella's Vampire.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 8,874
  • Night Reflection Gelish.jpg
    Night Reflection Gelish.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 4,017
I am glad Ive went for night reflection now seeing that picture I much prefer it to Bellas Vampire.

Gossip girl
Bellas vampire
Queen of hearts
Vegas nights
Jet set

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Gossip Girl
Stand Out
Sheek White
Ambience
Tiger Blossom

Caution
Gossip Girl
Queen of Hearts
Electric Metal Lover
Bella's Vampire

I am also trying to choose my first few Gelish colours! I'm struggling to settle on a red. I want a true deep red (no pink, no blue, no orange) that's just a fraction on the darker side of prime red.

I don't suppose by some freaky luck someone has these four colours and can photograph them side by side for me?!
- Red Roses
- Hot Rod Red
- Stand Out
- Queen of Hearts

:)

I am also trying to choose my first few Gelish colours! I'm struggling to settle on a red. I want a true deep red (no pink, no blue, no orange) that's just a fraction on the darker side of prime red.

I don't suppose by some freaky luck someone has these four colours and can photograph them side by side for me?!
- Red Roses
- Hot Rod Red
- Stand Out
- Queen of Hearts

:)

Here are the Gelish reds that I have

Attachments

• CIMG5740.jpg
    CIMG5740.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 44,468
Caution
Gossip Girl
Queen of Hearts
Electric Metal Lover
Bella's Vampire

Not heard of Electric Metal Lover.....what's it like?

Not heard of Electric Metal Lover.....what's it like?

I've tried to take pictures, but its really hard to get the colour to look right. It is possibly a bit pinker than the pictures show. Its a really plush pinky red and its one of the Magneto range. However, it has become one of my most popular colours without using the magnet. It covers totally in two coats.

Attachments

• CIMG5748.jpg
    CIMG5748.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 922
  • CIMG5772.jpg
    CIMG5772.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 1,023
I've tried to take pictures, but its really hard to get the colour to look right. It is possibly a bit pinker than the pictures show. Its a really plush pinky red and its one of the Magneto range. However, it has become one of my most popular colours without using the magnet. It covers totally in two coats.

Thanks for the pics & such a quick response JuicyLucy.
It does look lovely. Do you sell the matching polish to your clients?

I love the idea of having a matching polish to sell to clients when they have their nails done in case they have a mishap between appointments but I have always thought it strange that Harmony bring out a matching polish for the Magneto range when the client needs the magnet to get the effect but then so do we for the gel polish .....maybe it should come with several magnets & polishes

Last edited:
Hi juicy Lucy, it looks a bit like Elegant wish, is it?

Latest posts

Back