Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what colour is this??x

Do you think you could have illumina as your main range of colours ? I haven't seen a colour chart but I'm loving them x

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 7DC using SalonGeek

I am full time in salon - starting to do some extra mobile and am aiming to keep all mobile clients illumina - I don't think it's big enough yet as a primary range but hopefully they will expand!

Hi just started to use illumina really like it great shine :D just wondered if anyone had any advice got a client with highlights of blondor,12/89 and 6/7 got a regrowth of about an inch(natural colour base 7) wants a full head of natural blonde with lighter highlights any recommendations was thinking 10/36 but worried it won't be even?

Hi everyone,I have deep dark brown hair and I want to color them in milk chocolate color. Our wella prof-s advice me to take Wella illumina(because of it shine) 5/7 and 7/7 together + 6%(1:1because I have too long hair),what you think,I need your help and advice. Could I get the color that I want in this way.Thank you very much

Hi
Sorry to but in,
Need to tone a clients bleached hair ( about level 7) still brassy mid lengths to a natural brunette.
I would usually use a colour fresh 6/37 or 5/37.... But wanted to use an illumina for this as think it will help with the overall look of condition.
Any ideas...was leaning towards a level 5 in the warm range so I do not have to pre pig but obviously she wants to be brunette not auburn( would suit her though,
) lol
Thanks for the help ladies n gents!!

Hi girls ive just purchased some illumina colour first time using it,
I'm just wondering if it's ok to use a different make of peroxide instead of
Welloxon Perfect? I'm mobile so I've had to wait to use these colours. Thanks xxx

I have not tried illumina but after hearing all of your reviews on 9/60 and 10/36 as a toner then I wonder if anyone has mixed the two together? Would love to see result.

This thread has inspired me to give Illumina a go!

I am thinking of trying 8/69+9/ as a toner over yellow-pale yellow hair to achieve a cool ashy beige. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back