Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello!
I have a client who has been colored with 12/16 9%.
The colour was beautiful, but she would love to have a cooler colour.
We just got illumina in our saloon, and i wonder if i should try the glossing alternative.
but if i use 9/60 with 1,9% and conditioner 1:1:1 for 10 min. will it get very purple? should i use 10/1 instead? she means its too yellow, looks like a 10/36 now.
but im afraid it can get purple/pink with 9/60..?
what do you guys think?
she is coming in on monday afternoon, hoping someone coud help me with an answer this weekend?

i could use a 10/16 pastel.
maybe the colour will hold on longer, and not be washed out to quickly as if i use a glossing tecnique with illumina?

9/60 with 2% as a toner is beautiful it's very cool , i leave it on 15 mins and its not purple.

9/60 with 2% as a toner is beautiful it's very cool , i leave it on 15 mins and its not purple.

thats perfect, thank you so much for a quick reply! <3
Then i will try 9/60 with 2% 1:2

(will it only be purple if its in the hair longer than 15m, or if the hair is totally white before you put it in?) :)

Had any one tried 9/60 mixed with 10/1 as a toner x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Had any one tried 9/60 mixed with 10/1 as a toner x

Yes very ashy If you want a cleaner blonde 9/60 on its own x

Yes very ashy If you want a cleaner blonde 9/60 on its own x

Im in love with 9/60 was trying to add a change to it as used it so much but she wanted the 9/60 and it looks lush x

Vicky.jpg

Thats the result totally got rid of the orangey yellow tone i used 6/71 ct few random lowlights then bleach h/l flooded through with 8/1 the 9/60 just added that extra finish really made it nice and creamy c

Thats the result totally got rid of the orangey yellow tone i used 6/71 ct few random lowlights then bleach h/l flooded through with 8/1 the 9/60 just added that extra finish really made it nice and creamy c

Such an improvement! Well done!

Colour looks lovely x

Colour looks lovely x

Thankyou looks better in natural light but she is very pleased with it she never new i put lowlights in either haha but i new it would make the 9/60 tone stand out more so sneaked it on and she loves it x

9/60 with 2%

Thank you very much for your help NikkiClifford!!:))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 2,692

What base colour was this girl? And what % did u use?

What base colour was this girl? And what % did u use?

Base 9 some parts a 8 and natural base on roots was 8 so used all 6% apart from 9/60 as used pastel to tone bleach x

Your very welcome Hun it looks beautiful x

I've got question to ask are they Permenant or semi at wholesalers they got them under semis and I'm sure somewhere I read on her it was Permenant ??? Xxx

Oh and for colour touch used 4% x

Lol im lost sori so did u do 6/71 low lights and bleach hi lights then 8/1+6% on roots? Then was it 9/60 on the rest of hair?

Lol im lost sori so did u do 6/71 low lights and bleach hi lights then 8/1+6% on roots? Then was it 9/60 on the rest of hair?

No it was 6/71 scattered lowlights full head of bleach foils then flooded 8/1 in between then toned with 9/60 after

Latest posts

Back