I'm a Celebrity-Get Me Out Of Here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what else is there for Amy to do. If she wants to still look great, then what's wrong with that.
Whatever she is using to do that is breaking the rules that's why lucy is pissed off and too right and last night Amy was acting like a spoilt brat! I'm team Lucy myself she says whats on her mind and doesnt pretend if she's doesn't like someone shes missing her daughter that's why she's grumpy

Whats the deal with amys bikinis??
Arent some of them just bras, some bikinis

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yesssss. Kian's bald head is confirmed in the trial tonight!

'Oooh do you think i should get dressed then' lol how obvious was that of amy! God i cant stand people like that

'Oooh do you think i should get dressed then' lol how obvious was that of amy! God i cant stand people like that

Not till they have the full rear view.
She is lucky nobody has slapped her!

Not till they have the full rear view.
She is lucky nobody has slapped her!

If i was Lucy i'd of decked her by now lol. This contraband thing is getting ridiculous

Can't believe they're still feeding her lol

Well I am disappointed in Amy after defending her from bully behaviour. But as has already been suggest and correctly so... This program is edited to create the best viewing.

As Amy has been walking around for 2 weeks with a mysterious bag, why has this not be questioned by the jungle judges before? Amy deserves to go!

Wahoo she's gone!

And she talks load of cobblers too. In a sloany accent. Grrrr

Yayyy she's gone!!!!!

Pity the wicked witch Lucy is still there, if she wins or comes 2nd I shall be furious, she has done nothing but moan & bitch :evil:

Pity the wicked witch Lucy is still there, if she wins or comes 2nd I shall be furious, she has done nothing but moan & bitch :evil:

I agree. She's come across hard nosed, jealous and bitter. No way did she deserve to beat Joey!
Kian to win and lovely, David second please :)

Why is Miserable Lucy allowed to keep a stash of cigarettes but Lucy gets criticised for keeping concealer and bikinis? Pot calling kettle?

You took the words right out of my mouth Mrs Clooney!

I was a little disappointed with Amy last night though when she tried to be a bit oblivious to still having contraband.

Why on earth didn't they just ask her to empty her bag so that they could help her sort it out.

They just preferred to moan instead.

Anyway she's gone now. I was shocked that Joey went though. He's been great. He has lost an awful lot of weight though! He needs to go and eat himself silly now.

Kian to win now I hope. I give everyone a chance, but I really don't like Lucy.

Did you see the celebs do the same game on the after show. It was also extremely funny.

I actually love Lucy

Yay the right 2 are in the final :)

Why is Miserable Lucy allowed to keep a stash of cigarettes but Lucy gets criticised for keeping concealer and bikinis? Pot calling kettle?

They can't take cigarettes away as they are an addiction and its probably in their contract their allowed to have them where as the rules state no make up or more than 3 bikinis so hell yea Lucy should be pissed off doing everything in camp looking like she's been dragged through a ditch backwards while amy topped up her tan and was constantly ensuring she looked camera ready!! Amy wasnt a team player out for her own gain whereas lucy was looking out for everyone taking charge of food logs etc... I'd be acting just like lucy! Ive worked with people like Amy and have made snappy comments because sometimes being the only one who does a stitch of work without recognition does get tedious

Latest posts

Back