I'm Back - is PB in Dublin this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Well after three years I have decided to get back on the horse so to speak. and as you all can imagine after this time I need some stock. Does anyone know if Professional beauty is coming to dublin this year as uk dates are only posted on their site. Are there any other beauty shows?

Linda

hi there
sorry I can't help with professional beauty but just wanted to say hi to another fellow irish geek
I'm doing my creative conversion next weekend and can't wait!

Just to say it´s good to see you back, lovely when an old friend returns :hug:

Welcome back hun xxxx

Hi Linda, sorry I meant to reply to your email LONG before now! But welcome back, glad to see you here again.

The IBPA show is on at the RDS April 6th and 7th, not got the dates for the Pro Beauty show yet but if you go this year be warned that last year they were checking at the door to make sure you had some type of business ID, like a business cheque book or invoices etc - even if you had pre registered online! Good idea in theory but I thought they would have been more useful stopping people from bringing their kiddies in their prams in!

I was very disappointed with last years Pro Beauty at Dublin, no CND, no Ez Flow, at least one company giving very dodgy demos and lots of what I thought were non beauty related stands - bloomin computerised tarot readers fer goodness sake! Don't think I'll be bothering this year unless the exhibitor list improves.

Jackie

hi just to let you know the Irish Beauty Show is on 06/04/2008 - 07/04/2008 and Professional Beauty Ireland 5th - 6th October 2008. hope that helps :)

Hiya...was just told in college (started a beauty course!) about this show, so I will be going in April, my first time, I ususally buy my gels etc online from beauty west, I was really excited about it, hope it's not going to be a disappointment!

Latest posts

Back