Im depressed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
I feel terrible today no clients im poo at nails , cant do smile lines and its my graps funeral thursday :rolleyes: sorry to moan guys but i need to vent lol xxx

Oh hun you can just feel your mood through the screen reading that. I bet your not poo at nails. I'm sorry about your gramps, chin up hun, lots of people here I'm sure sending you cyber hugs all the way :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

A few from me, hope you feel better soon.

you vent away, :hug: I have had a very bad late afternoon early evening myself.. one of those days.

NailsFrmHeaven said:
I feel terrible today no clients im poo at nails , cant do smile lines and its my graps funeral thursday :rolleyes: sorry to moan guys but i need to vent lol xxx

Why not do some more training? You can never do enough training in my opinion. Sorry to hear your other news. x

sorry to hear about your gramps...
i thought that i was the only one poo at nails nice to know im not alone.
maybe we should meet and do poo nails on each other lol
hope you feel happy soonxx

everything will seem better in the morning after a good sleep... you've had a bad time of things lately... will all be well soon xxx

Aw hun, sorry to hear you are feeling all pooey. Here's a big hug to make you feel better :hug:. xx

aww thank you all so much for your support i just feel so bad with everything i take 10 steps forward with the nails and then 100 steps bak xx

Hun i bet your not poo at nails :) Sorry about your gramps, I hope all is better soon babe, Chin up sending you loads of :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

xxx

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, try and do something that makes you feel happy/relaxed. Bad times will come and go hun, but the important thing is, the bad times DO go. Bless you :hug:
xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: loads of hugs hun xx

Here's some hugs hun!!!:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

We could have a Poo Nail Party.
On a serious note...Sorry to hear about your gramps.
Well you can vent all you like. Thats why this site has so many catagories, can we have a ''venting area'
You are going through a rough time at the mo, especially losing someone close. It magnifies everything you hare having problems with.
Hope you feel better when its all over. In the meantime, chin up and don't give up.

Oh Dear, don't feel that your nails are the main problem, it seems that the loss of your Gramp is the seat of the problem. You are going through such a rough time. Mourn your Gramp properly, then think about nails.

I am sending you lots of :hug:Hugs:hug: and I can't wait to meet you at the Open Day. If you live near to me, we could always meet up if you want to vent in person. I have a broad shoulder and a good ear.

Joan

Thank you all for your lovley replys and thank you to Tricky who donated some molians to cheer me up bless her !! xxxxxxxx

Aww im so sorry to hear your news hunni hopoe you feel better soon heres a little donation to cheer you up abit xxxx

sending you :hug: xx

AWW thanks xx

Latest posts

Back