I'm doing the Moonwalk in May!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
The Moonwalk is a power walking event to raise money for Breast Cancer research and care. For those that don't know, it is a power walk of the London Marathon course starting at midnight and done in bras!!!

AND I'M DOING IT!!!

So, to recap - I will be walking 26.2 miles through London in the middle of the night in a bra...... Am I mental?? Probably!! :wink2: What I need to make it all the more worthwhile is sponsorship. This link will take you to my fundraising page where you can donate money

http://www.bmycharity.com/V2/Vetty2006- please, please do. Any amount will help. Breast cancer is such a horrible disease, please help to find a cure.

Thanks geeks, I really appreciate it. I'll keep you posted on how training is going, and of course give you a round up of the event afterwards.

Love,

Vetty said:
The Moonwalk is a power walking event to raise money for Breast Cancer research and care. For those that don't know, it is a power walk of the London Marathon course starting at midnight and done in bras!!!

AND I'M DOING IT!!!

So, to recap - I will be walking 26.2 miles through London in the middle of the night in a bra...... Am I mental?? Probably!! :wink2: What I need to make it all the more worthwhile is sponsorship. This link will take you to my fundraising page where you can donate money

http://www.bmycharity.com/V2/Vetty2006- please, please do. Any amount will help. Breast cancer is such a horrible disease, please help to find a cure.

Thanks geeks, I really appreciate it. I'll keep you posted on how training is going, and of course give you a round up of the event afterwards.

Love,

Good luck!! My friend did this a few years ago and had flashing lights on her bra!

Im so envious! I really wanted to do it this year at the latest. My auntie had breast cancer 3 years ago, and me, my mum and my auntie agreed we'd do it in 3 years time, but since then my auntie has had gallstones and her gallbladder removed so were gonna have to wait a bit longer.

Good luck hun! x x x

Can you still register for it? My friend did it last year and I really wanted to do it this year! I have registered for the Bournemouth Race for Life again which I did last year! They are for such good causes and you have so much fun and meet loads of lovely people!

xx

The Moonwalk is full but if you check out the Walk The Walk website there are loads of events you can take part in.

HTH's

Just bumping this up so the evening geeks get a look - threads disappear so quickly at the mo!!!

Latest posts

Back