I'm funkin up my pricelists!! Help Needed!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyecandy

Reaction score
HI guys!
I've recently opened my own salon in December, but I've worked for myself for along time now.
I've always used the same sort of format and wording for my pricelists, eg full sets(acrylic, silk, gel), pink and white acrylic, infills, tidy and polish, coloured acrylics,freehand nail art etc., but now although I'm wanting to keep the same services, I want some new and funky names for them!
Someone has already suggested 'custom blend forever french' instead of pink and whites, but I need some new inspiration!!

I use entity l&p and opi axxium gel if that helps!

All suggestions gratefully accepted:lol:

HI guys!
I've recently opened my own salon in December, but I've worked for myself for along time now.
I've always used the same sort of format and wording for my pricelists, eg full sets(acrylic, silk, gel), pink and white acrylic, infills, tidy and polish, coloured acrylics,freehand nail art etc., but now although I'm wanting to keep the same services, I want some new and funky names for them!
Someone has already suggested 'custom blend forever french' instead of pink and whites, but I need some new inspiration!!

I use entity l&p and opi axxium gel if that helps!

All suggestions gratefully accepted:lol:

hi hun,
can i just say your customers might be a little confussed dont you think?
i mean if there reg clients they know what to ask for and you know what to give them,:confused:

if you wanted to add some custom facials well thats different, but dont mess with something if its not broken!!!

hope it helps:hug:

Keep the nail services obvious but the manicure/pedicures intriguing.

Latest posts

Back