I'm getting a designated "nail area" Hooray!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri

Reaction score
I need to be pinched!:eek:

After sorting out my youngests bedroom yesterday and it looking remarkably tidy, my other half said we need to sort this conservatory out too. I agreed, it's huge and although the bar gets alot of use :lol: , I want to move it outside for the summer.

He started deliberating on what should go where and then, wait for it!! said you need to put a nail station over there and then you have somewhere for you and your clients!!

Well I feel like my christmasses have come all at once, my own little area, my space, Yipee, I feel like doing cartwheels but would probably do myself alot of damage.:lol: :lol:

So plan is, eldests' bedroom first then conservatory, it won't be too long, now he's said it I won't let that go until it's done.

Thought I'd share!!

Teri x:hug:

Awww teri thats fab news hun, i bet your so excited and so you should be!
Hope it all works out and you will be sat at your table in no time :hug:

Good for you hon, it's nice when you can have your own space, still not got mine and it's sooooo frustrating.

Hold up on the cartwheels you don't want to knock yourself out, pour yourself a drink from that bar instead.

Great news Teri! I used to have my nail room in our small spare room and I don't know what I would have done without it when I worked from home. We have converted it back to a bedroom because we are relocating but you really do need your own space when working from home and your clients will love it too.

Good luck!

Sounds great Teri, I'd love to have my own space, seems you can't move in my house for nail stuff :)

Sounds great Teri, I'd love to have my own space, seems you can't move in my house for nail stuff :)

This is part of my problem too!

Lots of storage space has been talked about aswell and I can start retailing items too.

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back