I'm Getting My Hair Extensions tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saraht110

Reaction score
Iam so excited, i am getting them done at 5.15 after work!!!!!14 inches of extra hair, i feel a bit crazy for doing it though....my fella said i will forever owe him haha!

Don't forget to post a pic when it's done, have been thinking of doing this myself so I have been reading up as much as I can.

thats what i did, i spent 2 weeks researching and now im taking the plunge!!!people wont recognise me, ive gone from short platinum to long and chocolate!!!

This would make a great Journal entry where we could follow your progress. Click on Stuff and then Journals.

i had mine done about 3 years ago, had shoulder length hair and had about 14 inches put on my own length, loved them my boyfriend at the time and my own mum didn't even realise, they were so natural.
i can remember getting undress and feeling all this hair, i loved it...

Can't help wondering how the hair extensions are hun! Are you thrilled? :)

Can we see a pic, Bet they look wicked!!!
xx

I have extentions that just clip in, they look so natural exact same colour as my hair, I just take them out before i go to bed, a bit like takin false teeth out rofpmsl:lol: :lol:

I love them they are fantastic!!i cant seem to upload my before and after shots though!!will try and figure it out!! xx

wheres the pic...? cant wait to see! where did ya have them done..? xx

I'd love to see the pictures im intrested in having mine done :)

I cant get the picture uploaded, it is on email but i can get it on here!!!i will have to sort out another pic and send it from my other comp!!!

ive got clip in ones which dont get me wrong they look really good.i had my hairdreeser cut some layers in them to help make them look abit more natural.i would love to get proper ones done but dont have the money.cant wait to see pictures.im soooooooo jealous.xxxxxxx

I have extentions that just clip in, they look so natural exact same colour as my hair, I just take them out before i go to bed, a bit like takin false teeth out rofpmsl:lol: :lol:

Where do you get these from? I've seen some in Sally's but I expect there's loads of different sorts.

ive got clip in ones which dont get me wrong they look really good.i had my hairdreeser cut some layers in them to help make them look abit more natural.i would love to get proper ones done but dont have the money.cant wait to see pictures.im soooooooo jealous.xxxxxxx

do it d.i.y chick..i'll give you some pointers if you like! x

xniceyloux, can i colour my own hair to refresh it? i normally use loreal permanent hair colour, or do you think i should go to the hairdressers?

its cool to colour your own hair chick...just make sure you stay away from the bond area and rinse really well. hth x

Latest posts

Back