I'm going to be on TV will, you be watching ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Karen, at least your were nicer than my sisters !!! Apparantly I was a bannana person and a freak lol !!!! Yes poor Bear, mind you he wanted to do the show lol, did not twist his arm honestly !!!

Just watched it... it was great. You seem like lovely people and his parents seem lovely too.
Bear has lovely lashes!

Enjoy the event... might see you there - if I can raise the dosh!

I just watched it. I was very pleased that i managed to work out how to set it to record the night before. I went out last night and was gonna watch it when i got back but didn't know how to watch stuff i have recorded-lol
My daughter told me this morning so watched it tonight when i got home from work.
I thought it was gonna be a big auction house and he would get loads!! Oh well at least his parents have 2 rooms back after years! They must be very tolerant!
Loving the yellow coat and hat :wink2:

Is it possible to watch this on tinternet?

Lol we had actually set the record Angelina !!! We had already watched theprevious shows so knew it was not going to be a lot which is why I was so hysterical at £1300 !!!! And thanks Angelina I love that coat and hat !

Ditzy I think we may be getting some dvds so I will let you know and see if we can get one sent round !

I wanna see it!!

I would of loved to have watched it, I can only get the free channels, lol

if we get the dvds promise i will send out

Lol we had actually set the record Angelina !!! We had already watched theprevious shows so knew it was not going to be a lot which is why I was so hysterical at £1300 !!!! And thanks Angelina I love that coat and hat !

Ditzy I think we may be getting some dvds so I will let you know and see if we can get one sent round !

Oh that's great! How brilliant that I chat with a famous person:green:

Hurrah I have great news I know have Dvds so if you want me to send it to you, please pm your address to me and i will get a list together !!!

Latest posts

Back