I'm going to be on TV will, you be watching ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catsaremad

Reaction score
Tomorrow night I will be on TV, it may well be humiliating ...........................................but should be a laugh !!!!

The show is called Gutted its on sky home channel 246 at 9 pm or virgin 265

So will you be watching ???

:Love::cool:

Last edited:
Will have a watch of it!

What are you on it doing? x

I have seen ads for the show thought it was someone local I shall be watching:biggrin:

What are you on it doing? x

Selling my BF massive star wars and vinyl collection.

Please note everyone the mantra ...........................................

its not about the money, its not about the money

then watch my reaction at the end !!!!!

By the way when we do eventually get me the money this is my ticket to the event lol !!!:p

I really need someone to record this and either send me it or put it on you tube, I need to know what I'm letting myself in for!!!!! (there may still be time for me to bribe S2 into saying the Event is full up...LOL)

Sonia and I will be watching it, and we'll certainly be recording it too :)

Have set a reminder to record it as i'm out tomorrow night!!

I really need someone to record this and either send me it or put it on you tube, I need to know what I'm letting myself in for!!!!! (there may still be time for me to bribe S2 into saying the Event is full up...LOL)

Lol no fair !!! Honestly I am a slightly mad small lass from willenhall with a bad case of snoring who gets slightly hysterical at the sight of well for us a lot of money !!!!

I can not believe that you can not get the show Louise, thats so pooh !!!! Can any Geeks help ? :Love:

the sky info box for the show tonight at 9pm says
"another long term hoarder is asked to de clutter their life, 41 year old lee aka DJ BEAR just loves collecting but keeps his clutter at the home of his long suffering parents"
is that right?
chanel 246 sky

the sky info box for the show tonight at 9pm says
"another long term hoarder is asked to de clutter their life, 41 year old lee aka DJ BEAR just loves collecting but keeps his clutter at the home of his long suffering parents"
is that right?
chanel 246 sky

Yes thats the right one

brill, ill put a reminder on it lol xx

Cant wait to see it. xx

I managed to catch the first 5 mins and the last 5 mins (boyfriend rules the remote lol)
well done, i dont think you embaressed yourself at,
i have to ask, have you permed bears lashes ? :hug:

Last edited:
I managed to catch the first 5 mins and the last 5 mins (boyfriend rules the remote lol)
well done, i dont think you embaressed yourself at,
i have to ask, have you permed bears lashes ? :hug:

lol Louise they are all natrual !!!! very annoying !:Love:

The stupid Sky+ box refused to record the programme, but thankfully it's repeated tomorrow afternoon at 4pm so we will catch it then...

Selling my BF massive star wars and vinyl collection.

Please note everyone the mantra ...........................................

its not about the money, its not about the money

then watch my reaction at the end !!!!!

By the way when we do eventually get me the money this is my ticket to the event lol !!!:p

OMG was that you!!!
I saw a clip last night on The One Show... Lol When your bf lost his record collection and you said 'yes!'... I called you a b*tch! hahaha

I'll be watching :D

OMG was that you!!!
I saw a clip last night on The One Show... Lol When your bf lost his record collection and you said 'yes!'... I called you a b*tch! hahaha

I'll be watching :D

On the one show ???? when was that !!!! Oh dear am I going to be infamous lol !!!! :wink2:

Me & my hubbie watched it, you were both fine, enjoyed it and laughed at your slightly hysterical laughing on hearing how much he had made :D. My hub was shouting "No he cant do that, OMG thats years of dedicated collecting" on the star wars stuff. Now you can get your ticket! xxx

Latest posts

Back