I'm in heaven and had to share

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
Hi all, I've put this in nails because I'm first and foremost a nail geek, but this applies to all.
I was watching some makeup and nail vids from Chantellej18 on utube and she told everyone about a web site she had found for nails and makeup, world wide shipping, at bargain rates very intense pigmentation etc, so I took a look, well between that and The Event, I'm going to be broke for a long time I think:rolleyes:
Here's the link, check it out and tell me what you think:hug:
BF-Beauty.com *** Welcome ***

Its looks like exactly the same stuff you find on ebay from hong kong lol....not that there is anything wrong with that...some of it id play with...such as nail art...but other stuff I wouldnt touch.

my only prob with them is it take up to 21 days for delivery, i have no patients when it comes to that

Thanks for the link suzie.:hug:
I don't know anything about the make up but I've just bined a whole load of the coloured gels that are available on that site, I bought them a while ago and they were absolutly pants...you needed about 4 layers before you started seeing any colour.
The nail art bits are the same as eaby,they are ok, as in useable..get what you pay for job:lol:.
:hug:

i thought i recognised some of the products from ebay too,lol.
im sure chantellej18 is now a member of this site i think her name is sarsepeter?. i do like the glitter she adds to her coverage powders though.x

Latest posts

Back