I'm now Julia Smith!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Trin

Thanks, yes I read your reply and I will be sending back their 2nd invoice and keeping a copy of it - just in case they respond again (no doubt they will). We certaily WONT be giving in to their bullying tactics and paying them!

Love

Debbie xxx

Trinity Nails said:
Hi Debbie

I answered your thread from yesterday about your husbands hassles

TPS - is the Telephone Preference Service - they remove your telephone number from the cold calling lists so marketing companies cannot cold call you.

Trin

Hi

The name of the company is M&S Media Limited. The address I have for them is in Newton Heath.

They managed to get hold of my husbands details because he advertised in Yellow Pages last year.

Love

Debbie xxx

bimbogeri said:
Debbie, what is the name of the company?
There is a scam one going around, they have been after Alex but we have just been ignoring them, one of the broadsheets even did an article about them and we are just waiting to see when they end up on Watchdog!

angel.tips said:
I usually ignore number with held but the first time in ages that I picked it up I got a really obnoxious man on the phone. He asked for the owner and I told him that she was not available he then asked when she would be as he had called previously too. I was getting cross because I could here in the background that it was a call centre and lets face it, not many men want a nail tech or would ask for the owner otherwise. I snapped that no she wouldn't be available and he asked me if I spoke to all my customers like that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheeky f****r !!!!
Said no, only people phoning and hassling for advertising and banged the phone down. Not sure if that was why he had phoned but am sick of them.

Did feel a little guilty after, hate having a concience.

Now don't answer again. Probably missing loads of clients.

Quite a few potential customers withhold their number, not sure why, but they do.

Hi Debbie,

You can register with the TPS online at http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/

We used to get loads and loads of calls each day and since we registered, the calls stopped. We still get the odd one come through, but it is very very rare.

River

Back